YO GC, Click this real quick?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by ThEbLuEMaGoO, Aug 16, 2012.

1. Yeh thanks for this dude :). I did a little research on NORML and found out that cultivating any amount of mary in new york is punishable only by a max of a year in jail and a 1000 dollar fine, I'll get probation max lol.

2. im in the same boat my friend ,as long as you only have a couple plants your fine im in jersey and have same laws

3. Not to bring this thread back from the dead or anything...but wtf is that? Its on two of the smaller bud sites. It's been on the plant since the beginning but was almost undetectable in veg, now its back just in time for flower. I thought it might just be a purp strain but that don't look good at all.:mad:

Attached Files:

4. Please assist lol

5. I just cut it off.

6. wouldn't worry about it at all

look at norml.org

the penalty in NY for cultivation for ANY amount is a misd. $1000 fine and 1 year in jail..

if you think about it thats not bad at all- thats for any amount cultivated..

there have not been shit for copters flying where i am.... i wouldn't worry

New York has better things to spend their money on, which is a good thing for us..

when i was a teenager they were everywhere.. but with the economy being so shitty they had to cut money somewhere