Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Yo, Dingusus, Wheeerrre arrre youuuuuu???

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by MSMJ, Apr 1, 2003.

1. Hey, I miss those guys!!!

2. yeah i wonder where they are too......i know they were moving home so maybe they're just busy.......Peace out.....Sid

3. Yeah, hope they are getting settled ok... They are cool folks!!! We'll just send them some good Karma!!!

4. Uh, Sid, BTW what is a forgemaster? Excuse my ignorance

5. i'm a blacksmith....i forge steel.........Peace out.......Sid

6. a blacksmith eh, I rember of dreaming to become a blacksmith, i dont know why exactly but i did lol

7. maybe they 'accidentaly' took a plane home from BH's that was to holland instead of home ;)

8. oh n according to sid's avatar hes also the forger of the one ring \o/ :p

9. I've been waiting to hear from them as well!!!

10. so THAT'S what his av is... i've been trying to figure that out for i can't tell you how long now, LOL. i see it though now that you pointed it out.

11. LOL, nope, I got a PM from MrsDingusus about 2 weeks ago, they're already in Florida, but I don't think they have a place of their own yet

12. cottons....why didn't you just ask...lol....it's sauron.....lol.....what did you think it was??....a short list will suffice......lol....Peace out........Sid