Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Yo dawg got food poisoning

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by phantomxrider, Dec 16, 2011.

1. Ate some Taco Bell at work last night, and 30 minutes after that Crunchwrap I had to go home. Turned pale and shitted my asshole inside out in a gas station bathroom. When I got back, over the course from 9pm - 7am I hurled 3 times and had so much diarrhea I stopped counting. Didn't sleep till 7:30am.

Anyways what I'm asking is would it be a good idea to smoke a bowl or two? I've felt like sheeeeit all day and all last night, so before I toke up in a few hours I was just wondering if you guys would recommend it (because, you know, we're all doctors here, right?)

2. Naw, I wouldn't want to waste a high feeling like shit.

3. I just figured it'd help me get to sleep tonight cause everytime I try to close my eyes it just doesn't work. Plus I have to get up at 9am to get to work at 10 (if I'm feeling any better, that is).

4. You're crazy, man.

Weed helps immensely with neaseua.

5. stayed hydrated drink water

6. Yeah last night I couldn't, got locked in one hell of a vicious cycle. I got dehydrated really bad from vomiting/shitting out all of my fluids, but when I tried to drink it just came back up. Today I'm doing significantly better but am still sore as hell and can't really eat much.

7. Limit your food. Drink lots of fluids.. a mix of water and gatorade is a good idea. And smoke, if you want.. it won't hurt and might actually help. Get plenty of sleep.

8. Are you insane? Marijuana helps with nausea AND diarrhea.

Yes, smoke a bowl.

9. There are reasons we medical patients use cannabis. Like...I dunno, nausea.:p

In the baby section, great stuff, better than Gatoraide

[​IMG]

10. DUDE EAT FUCKING TOAST I was sick as shit one time and my friend was like son I'm tellin you eat toast I didn't listen kept throwing up and finally was like what the fuck and ate it and it helped me sleep and everything dude eat it...don't eat anything else...just drink vitamin water and yes smoke some bowls but that's it maybe get some nyquil and pass the fuck out...

11. I wouldn't recommend eating or drinking anything for the first 10-15 hours, you'll just throw it all back up. Once you think you're good, take little bites/sips. And as far as smoking goes, I smoked two bowls last night of a 90/10 mid/purp mixture and felt fucking wonderful. Seriously was from sick to unsick in a few minutes lol. Even this morning I feel well enough to go into work.

12. Gatorade , drink lots it will hydrate u before u can puke it back up

13. And smoke some bowls u won't feel so shitty

14. Drink gatorade but yes smoke defenetly. My dad told me he had food poisoning when he was younger and weed helped him a ton. He could actually eat for the first time in 2 weeks.

15. Yeah fuck eating there

Attached Files:

16. Yes, you'd feel better.

Honestly, that sounds like the Taco Bell experience, it's mandatory to shit your guts out after eating there.

17. Yeah man, the first thing I do for nausea is smoke a bowl. But, you ate at taco bell so your pretty much paying to shit your ass a few hours later. Haha