Yo, Check it!

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by tokabowl, Apr 17, 2011.

1. Its Saturday. I wake up at 11:30am. The Bulls game starts in like half hour. My FUCKING tv's gone. So I call my roommate and he took it to his brothers to watch the game in HD...

I'm like wtf!?

I ask his bro if I cam come by and match some bong bowls and drink some beers. He said he didnt have a liquor and didn't wanna smoke cause he was going to go back to sleep after the game.
    Whatever.

So I shower and its like 12:30 now. Im chillin my my dorm with no tv. I text my buddy he says pull thru with the bud we had left over from yesterday. I check and its like 1.3ish. So I grab my chillum and pull thru to his dorm like 50 feet away. We pack like 4 chillum bowls and roll a fat blunt for later.

We watch the Bulls RAPE Indiana in the last minute for a big win and then I went back to my dorm. I chilled for a few hours and got some food. I ate a pizza lunchable and some other dank shit from downstairs.

Just now I was back at my buddies. I drank and 40 and we smoked that fat blunt we saved. Hes going out but I didnt want to. I just walked in my room from smoking the blunt in the woods. Now Im in my bed, lights off, roommates gone. Blasting KARMA POLICE by RADIOHEAD and tripping balls.

Night Blades

2. Chill dude, though your roomates bro is a douche if it was your fucking T.V.

3. I have to say this delicately. When you went on your Trip, was it with Lucy?

4. Yeah, brah

5. agreed. thats a huge dick move. i woulda been like aight well im comin to pick up my tv dick.