Yippie!!!!!!

Discussion in 'General' started by TheHempress, Feb 3, 2003.

1. After being an idiot and quitting my last job b/c I was pissed off at a fellow manager I've been trying for 2 weeks to get a new job...today I got my first call back!!! I have an interview tomorrow!!! It's a crappy job at a grocery store, but it's only to get me thru til April when I move to Florida. Anyway, wish me luck!!!

2. A job is a fine thing if it does'nt take up too much of your spare time.:)

Good luck kiddo!

3. Totally, good luck! Low funds are a nightmare for a stoner.

4. Good luck!

5. best of luck i hope it goes really really well! :D

6. Good Luck!

You may need to stay up later so you can party enough! LOL

7. good luck

im jobless my self but i cant be assed to get 1 at the mo

8. thanks everybody! I'll tell you this evening if I get it

9. all the best!

10. I wish I had me a job...Oh well I'll just stick with the full time stoner thing

11. ARGH!!! they don't have any 3rd shift openings....but he said I can work 2nd shift part time....ick!

12. I know exactly how you feel- tried to get a job for six weeks, got a good one doing tele-sales, one week later the company goes bust! AAAAAAArgh! Got an interview tonight at the pub next door (very convenient) Any chance of passing on some luck?

13. GOOD LUCK!!!

Attached Files:

14. a job is always good, makin money, and probelly a couple of stoners work there :)

15. I worked in a grocery store for over 6 months. I hated every minute of it. I worked for a big chain where you always have to be peppy and crap like that. While the pay was good they treated me like poo. All that money i saved is slowly deteriorating. I guess ill be looking for a job soon.

16. i work at cub foods, and it totally sucks balls. every day im looking for a new reason to call in. called in today as a matter of fact :p

Grasscity Deals Near You