Yikes! 3,000 Posts...

Discussion in 'General' started by Shalom Salaam, Nov 22, 2007.

1. Well, I guess I made it. Don't really know what to say except you guys and gals are the best, thank you for making this place so damn great. I think I'll stick around for a bit longer. :D :smoke:

I hope everyone has a fantastic Thanksgiving! Eat lots of food, smoke lots of pot, drink lots of drink, enjoy the festivities. My next plate, bowl, and beer goes out to all of you! :hello:
    :gc_rocks:

2. Congrats, man! I'm out of bud on this fine Thanksgiving unfortunately. Have a good one.

3. Success! Take some volcano rips for me :smoke:

4. Congrats man, your posts are damn insightful and we need more people like you around here. hahah.

5. Congrats Shalom!! :hello: :wave:

6. I have half a haze blunt left, and half a mids blunts. I have a cup of tequila and coke to my left, the turkey in the oven, and the GB/Lions game on the TV... 'Tis shaping up to be one helluva Thanksgiving!

Congrats on your 3,000 posts man... You're one of the good ones man. Hope you stick around, and am lookin forward to your next 3,000 posts :)

7. 3,000 strong...and many more to come I hope. Keep spreading the wisdom...this bowl or five is for you. :hello:

8. Great to have you around man youve always had good advice for tons of problems blades have had. I can defiantly speak for all blades when i say we enjoy your company :) please stick around for a long ass time and continue to blaze the good shit with us!

9. Congrats Shalom, hope you have a mahvelous Thanksgiving dahling!

And a Happy Thanksgiving to the rest of you assholes as well;)

10. Congrats, 3000 is quite an achievement! Have a great thanksgiving.

11. Congrats on 3000, I am hoping to be there soon.

12. Grats on the 3k salaam. I figure at the rate I am going, I should be at 3k before the new year.

13. Thanks everyone. Damn, I'm having a fantastic thanksgiving so far. Watching football, getting high, drinking beer. GOOD STUFF! :hello:

14. I am waiting to get high after I eat so that I don't waste weed. I have the issue of coming down fast after I eat, so I am going to get obliterated after dinner.

and you are very welcome.

Happy Thanksgiving all.:D

15. Grats man!:hello:

16. Congrats man

17. Tis is a fine thanksgiving. The fam fam is over and food is all eaten, pies are underway, ive been drankin for hours now and the bud is about to be broken out. Congrats Shalom! its always nice to hear what youve got to say on any occasion!HAPPY TURKEYDAY TO ALL, despite is brutal history..

18. Congrats dude on the 3k! Here's to at least 3k more!! :smoking:

19. Sweet dude!

Here's a little congradulation +rep. :D

[​IMG]