Yields

Discussion in 'Growing Organic Marijuana' started by OdamyaBinSmoking, Feb 15, 2017.

1. Im just wondering how much weight people are getting here in the organic section and what set up they are using.

2. Do some searching for organic grow journals and you can answer your own question.

3. How long is a piece of string? :p

• Like Like x 1
  4. 300grams
    i average about 1g per watt. not sure if that is any indication to anything really. organics is more about quality then quantity.

• Like Like x 2
  5. Nice! Its quality over quantity for sure but it would be nice to find ways to get bigger yields without sacrificing quality i.e. alfalfa. Most the time with no till youre just staring at the plants anyways =).

6. :icgreen: i knew someone was going to say something along those lines lol. Just knew it when my eye started twitching.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Haha.. well I'm only on my first organic grow.. I'm close to harvest though, so I'll have to post back here when I know my yield. I'm surprised more and more each day with how tall and fat my colas are, though! I have a pretty damn small grow box (1.5' x 2' footprint) and only in a 5 gallon smart pot (regret that.. I vegged too long for 5 gallon but it's still coming along really great), this was from about a week ago:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

The colas are about 10-12" tall and there are like 17-19 "main" colas this size!

I wish I had a pic from today or last night, the colas have gotten much fatter.. she's about 5 weeks into flower right now.

I did a "fert grow" before.. totally different strain though, and different lights (all LED now), etc so it's hard to "compare" but I'll tell ya, I will never go back.. organic is really where it's at! I love it. I can't wait to keep learning and keep growing organic. Really excited to taste it, too.. I hear a lot how much better organic tastes, very excited :p

• Like Like x 2
  8. I got 1.5 lbs of fluffy bud from a 1k in a 5x5 tent on my first run using Coots mix. I was never able to get that yield again on my 2nd and 3rd run though. Environment wasnt the best however.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Just got some new photos of mine so far... we're going purple, folks!
    [​IMG]

and my main front cola (the one I can get the best shot of):
    [​IMG]

Still only ~5 weeks into flower so I think they are gonna end up real nice.. so far so good!

Organic all the way!

• Like Like x 3