Yield

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Jar3d94, Aug 12, 2013.

1. Okay, now I know when people usually ask for average yield they get shit for it but I'm gonna give you guys (The Experts) everything I have to make it easier for you to ESTIMATE and not call me a moron for asking such a generic question. So here it goes.

1- I do not know the strains. 4 seeds, all bag seeds.

2- I'm using organics ( Composted horse and sheep manure)

3- I have a hole that is 3 ft deep, and 3 1/2 feet wide both ways.

4- The manure is highest in Nitrogen so it's good for Veg, but I have some bone meal that I am going to use for Flowering.

5- Lastly, yes I know it's too late to start now I just want to be totally prepared to have a good grow next season.

Anything else that can help you estimate and I'll try to provide.

Thanks.

2. Still many variables unaccounted for my man. Its like asking someone to look into a crystal ball. If we dont know genetics thatsthe most important thing to know cause with everything else dialed in that is your biggest factor. Indicadominants will yield more dense buds then sativa and usually put out more per plant. That being said I have pulled 5 pounds easy from 100 gallon smart pots.

3. Do you use organics?

4. click the journals in my signature yes I do sir, build my own soils and make my own teas.

5. Seriously? Grow the plants and find out buddy. Nobody can tell you how much you are gonna yield from bagseed.

Just find a spot with good sunlight. Dig a hole for each plant. A big fuckin hole. Fill it with amended dirt. Start seeds in solo cups. Transfer out to holes once they outgrow cups. Maybe get some wire around the holes to stop animals and such. Then hope for the best.

You could get 4 males and yield nothing.

You could get 4 giant females with 5 pounds of bud each... then a ripper could come and take it all and you would still yield nothing.

If i was you i would hope for at least one female. And expect to yield at least a qp per female. More if you stop worrying about yield and START learning how to actually grow. You should really invest in better seeds and nutes... you got all year.

6. When do you plan to start your seeds? Will you start indoors, then move them out? Or do you plan to just start straight in the ground outdoors. If you start plants indoors, then move large starts out into fully amended soil and train them to grow fat and wide, you could be looking at a pound or more per plant easily. If you start mid season, you'll be looking at much less. I respect that you're planning ahead. Keep learning over the winter and you should do well.

7. When do you plan to start your seeds? Will you start indoors, then move them out? Or do you plan to just start straight in the ground outdoors. If you start plants indoors, then move large starts out into fully amended soil and train them to grow fat and wide, you could be looking at a pound or more per plant easily. If you start mid season, you'll be looking at much less. I respect that you're planning ahead. Keep learning over the winter and you should do well.