Yield?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by nathanjiujitsu, Nov 10, 2012.

1. I have this plant, it is blue dragon! (Blueberry x sour diesel) 200w cfl.
    It's about 2.5 months old. It's been in flowering ever since start. It's got some pretty good small buds on her. It's 80% indica/ 20% sativa. There is 17.8 gallons of soil it's in. With the pot it's 7' 1" tall. What do you think I'll yield ?

Attached Files:

2. Honestly, you let that thing get far to big. With cfl grows you have to keep the lights around 1-2 inches from the plant to get any decent yield. Around an ounce is my guess five or take a quarter.

• Like Like x 1
  3. I would suggest surrounding the plant with cfls instead of right above it.

Lights too high = stretchy plant

4. Agreed. You let her get way to big for a cfl grow. Maybe 1-2 oz. If you had a plant that big under hid lighting you would prob get like 8 oz. Even then you would need some suplemental side lighting.

5. I would buy an HID just for this
    A $150-$200 investment could be the difference between 1-2 oz and 5-8oz

6. Ounce of leaves

7. Yield will be way under an oz due to very small stems and cfls next time get a landrace strain 100% indica and keep cfls 3 inches from top with a fan blowing on it to make big stems

8. Just in time for Christmas. At least you don't have to buy a tree

9. its been flowering since it started? I cant see any buds at all

10. Okay so it's got about 1oz worth of bud on it already and I'm just starting to see trichs on the pods. It's 7' 4" tall now.

11. How many more weeks before I can harvest?

I'm guessing 5? I just want another opinion

Attached Files:

12. Lol at having an ounce of buds on there already, that plant is barley into flower. You still have at least 7 weeks left, I hope you don't plan on cutting her this early and try smoking that haha

13. Obviously not haha but yes there is quite a bit on it already because there are so many branches with buds. I am new to growing as of 6 months ago so I don't know much.

14. Yeah I understand you are new to the growing scene. We all have to start somewhere, I have over 7 successful harvest already. Your plant obviously stretched a lot! All you can do now is give her plenty of light and good flower nutes. Do not harvest until you have cloudy trics and 50% red hairs. A plant that big could easily flower for 8+ weeks.