Yield with no nutes.

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by edwardvanhalen, Dec 17, 2016.

1. #1 edwardvanhalen, Dec 17, 2016
    Last edited: Dec 17, 2016
    Hey guys, I'm back lol.
    I've said many times how I used to grow 4 years ago. I always used flora nova nutes on all of the plants I grew back then and I always got a very nice yield.

My auto assassin that I grew over a couple months ago was the worse yield I ever seen. I didn't use any nutes for that plant. I think that if I would have put her in a bigger container I would get a bigger yield because the container I used was very small. It wasn't even a gallon big. I didn't know if it was because I didn't give it any nutes or if the container was too small.

So I was wondering if not using any nutes on a plant, will I get a smaller yield?

2. Long live the King !

• Like Like x 5
  3. Thought you used miracle gro?

• Like Like x 2
  4. Tons of posts about how you currently use and have always used miracle grow. Zero posts about always using flora nova until this thread.....I smell a lie. What happened? Get sick of hearing how miracle grow sucks so you changed your story?

• Like Like x 3
  5. Lol I know you do, I think that's why everyone on here knows me.
    It would be nice if you actually put up a reply that deals with my topic though dickie

• Like Like x 1
  6. Ok this is what happened.
    Around 5 years ago I was growing huge plants and was very dedicated to it. I grew around 7 to 10 plants.
    I used flora nutes for those plants.

Now that I am starting back up again I wanted to grow a couple plants to see how much they smell. If they smell too much I might not be able to grow anymore because I have a girly friend now lol.
    So that's why I'm doing a couple test grows before I invest in the ph meter, nutes, ph up, down.
    Do you think using nutes will give you a way bigger yield or maybe somewhere around half the yield if I'm not using nutes.

7. Yes I have always used miracle gro but I just want to know if I don't use any nutes will the yield be a lot less than if I did use nutes?

8. You grew before but don't know how much plants can smell. Do you have issues with smelling? Constant clogged nose? Colds 24/7? Deviated septum? You never noticed the smell in your previous grows? You're not making much sense bro, seems like in most of you're threads you're scratching for a story

• Like Like x 5
  9. This was four years ago, so how can I remember the smell.
    One thing I can say is that when my friends walked up the pavement to get in my house they could smell the weed all the way out my window.
    What do you mean I'm not making sense, please explain that to me.
    Why would I be looking for a story anyway, you know what I mean bra.

10. Like I said in another one of your threads, for an experiment you should try using better soil. The results will blow your mind bra.

• Like Like x 1
  11. I know using a different soil will possibly make the plant grow better but do you think not using nutes will reduce my yield by a lot?

12. Nutes are only supplements for your plants. They should help. Idk how much of a difference they could make. Yield comes from many other factors, light, size of pot, growing medium that is better suited for cannabis.

• Like Like x 1
  13. You can't remember? Come on bro...lol Maybe it's not your nose. Alzhiemers per chance?

Just pointing out why lots of people give you a hard time bro. You hardly ever keep your story together

• Like Like x 4
  14. I can remember the smell of dank from weed I purchased over 15 years ago. I will def remember the smell of something I grew. I will also remember my wife constantly complaining how strong they smell.

• Like Like x 4
  15. I actually look forward to these threads Every morning.

• Like Like x 4
  16. Haha yep wife was pissed with my first grow I used no filter house smelled like a giant bud. I loved it however wife was not pleased. Needless to say I have carbon filter now.

• Like Like x 1
  17. You should know the answer if you grew a plant over a couple off months ago without nutes quote 'the worst yield you've ever seen?' Ya bellend, you got a plant there you been putting up fkn pics off it the last couple off months probably someone else's, and I've helped you out on afew off queries before til I seen you were jus talking Pish the whole time, twat!

18. hey guys. I think we are being a bit hard on eddievanhalen. The guy seems like he is very excited about growing and not too confident in his skills or results. I have posted the same questions more than once when I get nervous about something in my grow.

19. What if i cant smell much to begin with can i get a pass ? Lmao

Sent from my SM-S120VL using Tapatalk

20. Just give up man. Lol

• Like Like x 1