yield questions

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by jonnybegoode, Jul 15, 2011.

1. ive got 6 hazyOGs and 6 Alien dogs under a 1000watt metal hallide, theyve been veging for a month and theyre all between 15 and 17 inches tall, im gonna give them another month and then switch to flowering, what kind of yield should i expect from these 12 plants?? i know yield is hard to guess but im just wondering a rough estimate.

2. Too many variables at play:

- Soil or hydro?
    - What soil mix, or what hydro method?
    - What size pots?
    - What nutes?
    - Any training (LST, scrog, topping, fimming, supercropping, etc)?
    - What about grow conditions: temps, pH, RH, CO2, etc?

3. id have to agree

4. theyre in foxfarm, im givin em root excell and bio veg every 3rd watering, theyre in 2 gallon smart pots right now, once i start flowering i use molases and big bud.

5. I'd say (rough estimate) if you flowered now you'd get between 3/4 oz and 2 oz's, and waiting another month should give you between 2-4 oz's per plant. But yield is hard enough to guess on my own crop and I like to assume it will be less, and then anything more is bonus.

6. yeah most people have been telling me roughly 2 oz's if i give em a bit longer. whats the advantage of using hydro? like coco, hydroton, perlite instead of foxfarm? im just hesitant to switch cause id spend twice the money on nutes but if it causes better growth it might be worth it?