Yield question

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by MilwaukeeSmoke, Mar 29, 2013.

1. I'm a first time grower. I'm curious about what kind of yield i could get with a set up like mine. I'm growing 13 seeds. 3 of them are feminized and the rest are regular. If I let them veg for about a month and a week and lets say I get lucky and have 7 females. How much could i potentially get off Growing with a 600 watt hps in a 4x4x7 tent mostly all indica strains.

1 Black Russian fem
    1 Brains Damage fem
    10 Brains choice regular
    1 phatt fruity fem

2. Are you using nutes?
    If so what?
    Soil? If so what

3. #3 briwes911, Mar 29, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 29, 2013
    ok homie im not trying to sound like a dick but there is NO way with you being a new grwoing WE from the outside can estimate how much you will grow...

now there so many variables it isnt funny...

ok so you havent even poped the seeds so you may not even get one to root!!

if you do get 10 seeds or how ever many... what size pots are they going in? i mean a avg grower under great conditions get avg 1oz-1 gal 5 oz-5gal.. but theres also another way ppl go by and thats gram per watts.. so you could get 300 grams.. so say you get 6 plants under the 600 under 3 gal pots and get 3 oz per plant so thats 18 oz or 500 grams... so you would get more then a gram per watt....

then you dnt explain what your gonna feed them

are you growing in dirt? or hydro that also can make a difference
    co2 also increases yeild...

honesly its your first grow 600 watt i estimate half pound or 8 oz =) give or take

4. The seeds popped already. I'm using fox farm big bloom and tiger bloom and using organic soil from menards.

5. i stand by what i said

6. I concur with this^^^^^^^

Great educated and I informed post!