YIELD! pros please read!!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by lilcuhcuh, Oct 2, 2009.

1. #1 lilcuhcuh, Oct 2, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 2, 2009
    ok so here goes.i'm going to be starting a new grow pretty soon and am going to decribe it to you to the best of my abbilities <- did i spell that right? here and now to get opinions on wether or not my desiered yield is obtainable aswell as plain old oppinions on my set up (from what i've said). ok so here are the basics four 1000 watt hps lamps with parabolic reflectors. the space will be 10' by 5'. grown in soil the buckets will be 5 gallon from begining to end.i will use 15 BLACK WIDOW clones. water will be distilled to ensure neutral ppm and just plain old good quality you know firm beliver of you get what you put in you get what you put in. nutes will be drum roll please ADVANCED NUTRIENTS spare me! i know i know call me a sucker for propaganda and hype but i like their shit but at the same time i agree with most that you don't need all the shit they try to sell you so for VEGATIVE GROWTH -Sensi Grow a+b, Sensi Cal Mg, Vodoo Juice, AND MAYBE Sensi-Zym MAYBE. Ok now one more thing that is not from advanced nutrients it's called PRE and it's from the yellow bottle company it is used during the last couple weeks of VEG. to reduce the space between internodes which we all know is optimum for our ladies to make thoose big horse cock looking buds lol come on lets be frank theres no better comparison. okay now for the FLOWERING STAGE - Again i'm going with the advanced nutrients line but again I belive that not ALL the shit they sell is needed so here is the list of nutes - week one to induce flowering i will use Bud Blood ONLY! Then on week two commence Connoissuer a+b, Carboload, BIG Bud (weeks 2-4), Sensi Cal Mg, SUPER Bud Blaster(weeks 5-7) week 8 flush with ph correct water and TA DA!! !! DONE!

okay so now let me lay it on you I plan getting 7 to 8 oz dry resinous glourious fruit PER lady

call me crazy but it will be done.

set up will be unfolding in a couple weeks with photos of progress from day one till harvest posted weekly along with a grow journal wish me luck comrades and keep a look out for my journal i will try to list it as BLACK WIDOW

ciao :wave:

2. naaa you spelt it wrong :)

3. Thats a whole lotta lighting for 10x5 and 15 plants. You could get very good results from 2 600W lamps and outstanding results from 2 of your 1000W lamps and save on elctricity from burning the lamps and cooling the space.

4. #4 lilcuhcuh, Oct 3, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 3, 2009

sorry man but theres no way you'd ever get thoose results with two 600 watt hps lol
    i've crop'd before several times using two sometimes three 1000 watt hps theres just no comparison and about savings i mean pennies to the dollar running four 1000 watt hps the bill is in the 250 range not bad imo

5. #5 irieluv, Oct 3, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 3, 2009
    So, I agree with homee who just said that 10x5 and 15 plants is kinda small stuff to light it up with 4 thousand watters.. I'd use 2 and get some light movers.. and by the way, if you use 2000 watts and don't get at least 2 lbs.. ya.. 32 oz's then your doing something wrong... 10 x 10 would be more like what I'd put 4 thousands in... When you said that you wanted 7-8 oz's did you mean per light?
    - I just noticed that you said per lady.. duh.. ummm bro, like I said.. too much light I think.. and half pound plants.. ummm if you veg them for a WHILE maybe.. but you're not going to have enough space in 10x5 to do that..

6. Seven to eight ozs per plant? Wow, that's extremely ambitious for an indoor grow but I guess it's possible...

7. i agree with the space concerns it might be bumped up to provide more space but 6 to 7 oz to a plant is typical for me and i gro 90 day strand from cutting to harvest i buy the clones 20 a pop with santa clause looking roots grow for no more than 30 days by that time there already two 3/4 to three feet then flip the switch and the ladies still grow another two feet im not new to this im true to this

8. Well then why are you asking us about your yield? You seem to have it all ironed out..

9. you're going to need a little more space. I figure 4' x 4' for each 1kw for max useable lumens per square ft. With more space and those lights the yield target seems doable. I don't know about in soil though. Why put all the effort into lighting/cooling/odor control/ventilation/etc. and not do the easy part of building or buying a hydro setup? A $30 pump and a couple plastic buckets will blow away your soil yields.
    Also, cloning is likely the easiest skill to master in growing. Make your own clones and save the $20/ea next time. In addition to saving the money (which I understand is pennies on the dollar) you really know the plant you're working with.

10. i like you you got good stuff thnks for the info bro i def. appriciate it about the hydro set up i just have always grown in soil and everytime i go to the hydro store to buy the things i need to set up for hydro the clerk always seems to talk me out of it

11. most people seem to psyche themselves out of going hydro. It's easy. A simple E&F system is really cheap to set up and easy to maintain.
    good growing.

12. it's not that i have that pretty much down to the wire it is fairly simple to set up i agree given the right tools and bright ideas but i hear that its some what complicated temps need to be monitered yada yada idk but ill certainly be trying it one day