Yield prediction on 30 inch tall plant!! Help!!

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by virginiared, Aug 26, 2009.

1. She is a really short plant, I stunted it in the beggining so It would be as short as possible with the HIGHEST ammount of bud. It is only 30 Inches give or take a couple, tall. And has the 3 colas and like 8 separate buds about the size of marbles and some silver dollar sized ones. When I get my digi cam tonight Ill take a picture of her. I had a problem with deer too, but I think that just made the plant bud in more places. Its hard to tell when this plant will be ready because it was stunted. Its a great healthy plant now, just small and hardy like i wanted. Should I look at the hairs to tell when its ready or do I really need a mag glass to look at the trichs? What kind of yields could I expect with a 30+ inch tall plant in full flower right now? WHATS THE MOST I CAN EXPECT FROM HER??
    Thankyou!

2. What method did you use to stunt her growth.

It's really hard to tell a yield without a picture.

3. Ok hang on ima take a pic with my cell, it may not be good quality pic though...just gimme 5 min at most.
    I basically topped her off and let her just get thick, then she grew to her height now of 30 inches with 3 colas about the size of silver dollars, and then 8 popcorn buds all over her about the size of nickles. All huge white hairs some pink, But Ill post that pic asap This is my second year, my first year the plants got 5 feet tall, this year i had to be really sneaky and make the plants short, besides trimming it, there were a few environmental and growing medium factors involved to make her short and flower everywhere
    Thanks

4. Ok man il wait.

5. Here are some pics attached, My camera phone sucks You cant even see the 3 colas, It wouldnt focus on them. But you get an idea of the overall size, I have to get the digital camera to get you a close up of the buds

Attached Files:

6. heres a better pic bad contrast though, but u can see one of the colas

Attached Files: