Yield per plant

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by DarthRasta, Aug 17, 2017.

1. It depends on how big the plant is. I've actually been contemplating doing just one in my 4x4 next time. Even when I've done just two they were crowded. I've never had enough room to really train out one of my monsters and I almost think I may get a better yield with a single monster that has plenty of room to spread compared to two that have to fight each other.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. I place my screen 8" from the top of the pot.
    After the first top let the two new tops grow 2 nodes, then top the two new tops at the first node and you will now have 4 tops - start lst when the grow tips are long enough to tie down. I place my screen above the plant at 5 weeks old - that's when I flip to 12/12. Some people veg longer - I prefer 5 weeks.

These pics show the plants at 5 weeks just after the screen was put in place.
    5 weeks.JPG lollipop.JPG

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Great post!! ... you should save this and use it as a beginner guide!

So on the lighting suituation... ok so on my indoor setup I put one LED over the top like normal and then one on the side. One on top is 600w other is 450w. As well as a t5 mounted in the corner. Do you think this is as productive as focusing all lights from above? As is I've achieved full penetration!!

Fem Auto (Amnesia Haze) Come on in and share your auto grow! This is my first

Bag seed grow journal (Flowering)

4. Wow those are huge stems, how do you get it so thick and healtht? I have a 6'foot monster who's stem is probably a little less thick than that, I've been feeding it potassium silicate and
    Calmag, what else could I use for healthy cell and wall structure ?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. Those things are thick asf I think I can see the spots where you topped the second time I'm guessing it's the higher up branches that turn into Ys. I'm also guessing you lollipop and that's what all this smaller stems with no leaves are?

6. Yes - the first large y is the 3rd node and the second y is the 4th node and it splits into two. Yes I lollipop - necessary when doing a scrog.

7. A quarter oz per day..Whooooa..maybe brick weed, but wait til you try your own..:)

8. Yea I'm hoping that since I'm growing it it'll be a lot stronger than the stuff I get from local sellers lol

9. You have no idea what you will be getting..Start with great genetics, feminized seeds, great environment, great care on your part, including training, and patience during harvest (when you think they are ready..wait another week) and of course slow drying and curing..