Yield Expectation

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Pokermizl1, Jul 13, 2015.

1. High to all you euphoric growers and thank you for your responses up front! [​IMG]

This year I decided to do my second outdoor grow in Austria and I am seeking for help to guess my possible average yield expectation.
    All in all I started with 15 beautiful seeds but only 4 seeds (date of planting out: 22th May survived the critical stage:

- Twilight (1,40 m) Twilight.jpg
    - Purple #1 (1,10 m) Purple 1(2).jpg Purple 1.jpg
    - CBD Mix 1 (0,80 m) CBD Mix.jpg
    - CBD Mix 2 (1,00 m) CBD Mix 2.jpg

-Germination Date: 18th April 2015
    -Date of Planting Out: 19th May 2015

All of them got a perfectly preperated soil (hole digged: 1 meter deep), average sunlight and enough water.
    However my CBD Mix 2 got digged out completely by animals 2 times. The last time was 10 days ago, that's why there are still a few leaves hanging down.

Because of the low germination rate and the problems we faced with CBD Mix 2, we decided to buy the following 7 cuttings:

-Critical Mass CBD 1 (no hole digged) Critical CBD.jpg
    -Critical Mass CBD 2 (no hole digged) Critical CBD 2.jpg
    -Critical Mass CBD 3 (hole digged: 1m deep) Critical CBD 3.jpg
    -Critical Mass CBD 4 (hole digged: 1,5 m deep) Critical CBD 4 Gro.jpg
    -Nebula (no hole digged) Nebula.jpg
    -Sensi Star (no hole digged) Sensi Star.jpg
    -Orange Bud (hole digged: 1.5m deep) Orange Großau.jpg

-Date of Planting Out: 27th June
    -Average Height: 0,3m
    -Average Sunlight, enough water, good soil

I hope some of you experts can give me some guesses how much yield I can expect on average for my babys [​IMG]
    I am also interested in your grow experience combined with your yield.

I am looking forward to your responses and grow experiences. Thank you very much and a good grow [​IMG]

2. Overall I'm going to guess around 2 1/2 pounds if all goes well.

3. You are asking a impossible question to accurately answers. There are too many factors that can affect the yield. The plants are still growing and there's no way to tell how the flowers will develop. I would expect anywhere from a few oz per plant to a few lbs. the key is to feed them plenty for nutrients. This will help grow larger plants and more flowers that are denser than they would be without the feedings. Plants look healthy.

4. Thank you for your answer, honestly I know that it's an impossible question, but I'm tooooo curious.

Although, there is another question regarding mold: Is there anyway to prevent it from feeding through the plant except for cutting? Because my last (first) grow took place in the same spot as I m growing now and the mold took us almost 3/4 of the yield...

I'm generally asking for any good advice for a beginner regarding anything (nutrition, water, anything... ) :D

THANK YOU