Yield estimate???

Discussion in 'Harvesting and Processing Marijuana' started by Scottish guerilla grower, Oct 9, 2016.

1. 2 weeks from harvest growing outdoors in scotland. How much should i expect? 20161004_185828.jpg 20161004_185508.jpg 20161004_185828.jpg 20161004_185431.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  2. Enough to buy a new phone

• Like Like x 5
  3. Haha but seriously?

4. I can't answer that question, honestly. They've still yet to swell, etc. What I can tell you is 2 weeks is an early estimate for them...

• Like Like x 2
  5. Thanks the only reason ive opted to harvest them in two weeks is because it gets quite wet,cold and damp at this time of year. Dont know if its worth waiting any longer than 2 weeks.

6. Letting them finish inside is going to be your best bet

• Like Like x 1
  7. Yes if you can get it indoors and give it some cal mag.

8. If it only goes 2 more weeks then your not gonna get a lot...

• Like Like x 1
  9. #9 Scottish guerilla grower, Oct 9, 2016
    Last edited: Oct 9, 2016
    These pics are from last tuesday i was up today and there was a substantial difference taking them indoors isnt really an option how long would you say to leave it then?

10. Another month

11. How cold is it getting at night,and how much rain?

12. Ive been very lucky with rain since budding its only rained twice in three weeks its about 8-12 degrees celsius at the moment but first frost usually comes second week of november but has been known to come in the last few days of october im in the lowlands so snows not an issue.

13. It was tuesday not thurs got my days mixed up

14. If you can, construct a small plastic cover to keep the rain off them. But you will still be battleing humidity and temperature so keep a very close eye on them from now on and wait as long as you possibly can.

Yield is tough to estimate always. Could range from nothing if they get moldy, to several ounces If you get lucky

• Like Like x 2
  15. Thanks for the advice

• Like Like x 1
  16. Harvesting those in 2 weeks will be a waste

17. I know right! About a month and a half ago i would have been surprised to have got anything so im quite happy. I was up last night and the trichomes are coming along really well and the buds have got a really nice citrus smell.

• Like Like x 1
  18. Nice one, too exposed where I am, wind rip it from the root ll

19. I'm hundreds of miles further South and I got mine inside weeks ago..

OP they will be all mould if you leave them two more weeks. Get them indoors and if you cant monitor daily for mould...when it starts chop the plant and BHO it.