Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Yfff???

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by IGotTheCottons, Nov 24, 2002.

?

Should There Be A YFFF?

1. Yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. I Don't Care

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. once again you leave me thinking.....

what the fuck?

nook nook?

like nooky?

2. I want some nookie nokkie..... :(

3. I am the only no. heh heh

4. *Bump*

I'm straight resurrecting the dead... Anyone remember this???

5. lol cottons, been doin research on Yfff and Offf... still readin

guess he wants playin round when he said it would be fun to look old shit up? most of the stuff im readin is 02' or 03'

6. wow, it's been a while indeed............YFFF Forgemaster, present and accounted for, even though i no longer forge, i could still knock out some ammo if needed.........lol..........good find.........Peace out...........Sid

7. WOW.

[​IMG]yuppers[​IMG]
    oh how time flies..

lol 3 yrs later....cottons, seaside is a little more north of me...also known as sleezeside :smoke:

8. LMAO... YFFF bud taste tester present and accounted for. :D

You don't like seaside sensi? I got there a lot... It's pretty decent I guess. Gets good wave action when the Hurricanes go up the coast, though. And they got headshops on the boardwalk :)

Anywayz, we still gotta chill sometime. I'm tryin to set something up one of these up-coming weekends with a fellow blade... Maybe we could arrange a get together?

9. Sorry to double post, but yo Rasta... If you REALLY want a laugh, go look up some of smokinokie's old threads. You're sure to get a good laugh outta just about anything he posted :)

He needs to get his poobah ass back here some more... :(

10. true that about okie:smoke:

Ive been there a couple occasions. I had friends living there that werent too fond of seaside..I didnt get to know the place all that well mostly bc dont have to stray far from home for it :smoke:

anyone for lots and lots of bright shiney lights?

11. Ahhh... I could spend a summer there and be alright... I don't think I could live there. Not enough in town to keep me occupied though.

I've only been to AC once, and I remembered it being kinda boring. But I was really young, so there wasn't much there for me to do, lol. I guess now that I'm older I'll have to check it out sometime.

EDIT: Okie was around last week. I dunno if he posted anything, but he was here :)