Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Yfff???

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by IGotTheCottons, Nov 24, 2002.

?

Should There Be A YFFF?

1. Yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. I Don't Care

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. lmfao. POOOOOOBAH! lol. sorry, i'm a bit schtoned... smoked a bowl of some nice dank nugs... mm... :D

2. im tha only one with YFFF in my title, guess im tha only one

3. namron for poobah.
    i write funny poems high
    then sit back and laugh.

4. Got to say I like the idea of Norm bein the Poobah...he's never boring and he's always on time for, uh...services.... ;)

5. Let every body do what they want to, hell they are going to anyway.And don't ask me to guide anybody, I'm tired of playing Chief and just want to be a little indian for a change. LOL

Everybody make your clubs and elect who you want. I just don't wantthe yung 'uns to forget about us old folks

6. Well i decided to join....i've nominated myself as yfff Forgemaster as i am a blacksmith...i hope that no one was reserving this one for themselves...if so then we can just have a smoke off to see who wins.....that way even the loser still feels good.....lol....

and yes i think Norm should be poobah......Peace out...Sid

7. Or we could just hammer it out...lmao.....Peace out...Sid

8. Good one, Sid!!!!!!

9. I thought it was kinda weak...but hey it made me laugh!!....hell i'm stoned....anything will make me laugh at the moment....lol....Peace out...Sid

10. You are having trouble making it to church on time heh?

I agree with Poppa....... Don't forget about us old fuckers!

11. never! hell I wouldnt have felt such a warm welcome and an open heart in this fam if it werent for you guys!

12. who else would i get to raise hell and carry on with about them razorbacks if it wasnt for you cane carryin geritol creaturs.

13. i've elected myself as the 'pimpmaster' so any fine lookin ladys want a job, auditions inside...lol

14. Well, Ive been visiting this board for about 5 months, but havent been saying a word out of paranoia and just to see how it was all about, you know decent people and not jerks and Big Cocaine lords (you never know, terrorists, thieves ....)
    Im very paranoid cause i smoke alot and I ask a few questions.

15. I'M OFFENDED!!!!

Well, I'm not really.....I just hate that all of my fellow OFFFers feel so damn old. Do you guys really feel like old folks? Maybe it's because I don't have rugrats (that's probably it) but I can't relate to much of this talk about age differences. I'm 31 and I have friends of all ages....most are in their mid-twenties but I have some friends who are younger than that and quite a few who are older. I don't really look my age so I guess that helps me to not stand out as an "old geezer" but even if I did I don't think that I'd be so concerned with it anyway.

Well, that's my 2 cents....I really hate that saying..."my 2 cents".....those are my thoughts on the subject at this time.

By the way, I vote for Normsy Poo for the Lil' Poobah position with the YFFFers!!!

16. I'm the biskit lady for everyone :D

17. WOOHOO! mmm... mrs. d... i love them biskits :D

18. just make a mental note...all you Old Farting Fermenting Flimsy potsmokers...i would want nothing more than to sit down and toke a bowl with you all, hell smoke out of excalibong, or pass a joint around...it dont make me a damn...and we could sit around and tell stories all night and smoke out tha smoke dome!!

so yeah..you OFFFers aint that bad in my book :D

19. i nominate myself to be the YFFF prophet. it's more of a destiny than a title, so you can't take it away from me. =]

20. Hey Mrs D.....does that include baking the cookies???....and releiF.....if you're gonna be a prophet...prophesise!!...give us something that's gonna come true....exept for bombing iraq...everyone can see that coming.....Peace out....Sid