Yey VaporGenie Bought!

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by GoldAdapter, May 15, 2009.

1. Sup guys, how are you all today? So this morning I ordered a VaporGenie and a grinder from https://www.vaporgenie.com/.....I bought the oak one, I plan on smoking in public and the glass one looks like a crack pipe. . . :( Even though I like it, any ways, I plan on traveling with in the next month. Should I smoke out of my vap when I get it or should I wait. My guy who works at airports, said that people would be surprised how often they have dogs check there bags for weed. Dogs have finley tuned noses, so even with it cleaned really good they would pick it up. Should I wait, or just vap out of it when I get it and try cleaning a oak pipe with a liquid solution??

2. Nice.. I have the Maple colored one ;)

3. How do you like it?

4. i would go the extra distance for the glass one lol

5. first off how do you plan on vaping in public with this thing? i mean how often do you see guys just smoking out of wooden pipes? or is that common?
    and anything that has marijuana residue on it is pareph and is illegal. better chance to put it in your pocket.

6. VG is currently redesigning their glass pipe, so I'd wait a bit before buying one.

7. How well would one of these work with hash oil? It would seem to me that it would just pool up, bypass the screen, rendering the oil wasted, and traped inside the stem. Hash oil is the only thing I would Vape sooo important to me.

8. alright sooo how do u plan on smoking in public?hmmm

9. Lol I will be living in Grand Cayman, next to Jamaica, Every one smokes weed, no one cares, lol I won't be smoking in America

10. I just ordered my handcarved walnut model and I got it yesterday. Gonna hit it up tomorrow. It just looks so classy.

11. I mean you can't smoke it out in front of people but with a vaporgenie you can smoke anywhere that you can get a few minutes of privacy (ex: bathroom stall) since there is no strong smell.

12. Yeah, I really like the looks of that one. If that was available when I ordered mine, I would have got it. Nice piece.

13. Where I live theres a public pool, just gonna go out at night pop a squat and puff.