Grasscity - Black Friday Sale - up to 70% Discount

Yet another TacoBell thread

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Space Cat, Jul 12, 2013.

1. Seeing as there has been a splurge of TacoBell threads recently, and me being an avid Tbell customer, I thought I would make my own thread about an issue.

First of all, I go to Tbell at least 3 or more times a week, I know like everyone's schedule there by now aha. I even had it twice today for #TacoBellThursday

Anyway, this new chick started working there a few weeks ago. I thought she was pretty decent looking. I think she took my order like 3 times. She seemed kinda nervous and forgot my freeze the 2 times I ordered one but gave my friends theirs.

She's been working the drive-thru the last few times I went. I noticed her glancing at me quite a bit though. She'd be taking orders and shit, then would see me and keep looking my way. 

Like today I don't think she seen me when I was ordering or getting food but when I was getting my refill I seen her look over and then I looked and we locked eyes for a second. aha

So, you guys think she's into me and the best way to make a move? Last time I was going to try and get a workers number I never fucking seen her again.

:mad:

2. Never know until you try.

3. Trying to get that discount, huh?

4. she forgot your freeze thing? shouldve gone back and get it and ask for her number

5. You should ask for her number my man! :D 
    I love this thread.

6. dude with that logic, you can lock eyes with your grandma and that means she wants to bang you.

it doesn't necessarily mean shit. its HOW they look at you, and what their face does when they look at you. Most girls are really good at the whole sending certain signals thing.

talk to her about something, see how she reacts and what her tone of voice is and what her expressions are.

or maybe your just high from all the cat food you've been eatin in them tacos and your just imaging all this.

7. She's probably thinking....''fuck...this guy AGAIN'' :p

Nah really...just ask her. Nothing ventured, nothing gained.

8. There was a time when I used to think that if we locked eyes/someone gets another glance at me that they were interested in me.
    After getting a bunch of weird faces when I tried to flirt/hit on them I understood that not everything that shines is gold...

in other words...you never know she wants the D until she either says it or just strips for u and pushes her ass against ur dick.

9. 😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊

10. Well, I obviously went back and got my drink.  :rolleyes:  I paid for that shit.

I was actually thinking this. Like holy fuck, this kid's here everytime I'm here.