yet another sexing post...

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by blkstang420, Apr 19, 2012.

1. Hey all, i got some pics of my pat (cuz i dunno if its a boy or girl yet) for everyone to help me determine these preflowers. I cheked out alot of other threads but i just want yall more experienced eyes to take a look n leme noe what u think. Its 3 months old and still in veg on 24/0. Thanx in advance

Attached Files:

2. Wow, three months of veg!

The first picture looks as though there could be a little something going on, but you'll probably need to check it out with a magnifying glass.

The Ultimate Plant Sexing Guide has more cannabis flower info than you'd probably ever want to know, but gives a pretty concise guide to finding and determining your preflowers...if they're there!

Good luck!

3. I'm kinda surprised the preflowers aren't showing more with a 3 month veg time...can't really tell though from the pics.

4. yea those pics are thru a 6x magnifying glass and a 2.5x magnifying glass back to back lol

5. Those are way too tiny to tell yet. I don't know how fast they develop under 24hr light, but they'll need more time to tell for sure. Btw, love the name Pat! I did that for one of my plants once, but mine ended up being a Patrick. Hope yours is a Patricia!

6. Yea man i just took 7 cuttings off n switched it over to 12/12. I know in a few days ill know for sure. Yea deffinatly want a Patty