Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Yet another sample test thread

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Scoryia, Sep 26, 2013.

1. Hey all!

Swim has to go for a medical test for his new employment. Swim has been an on and off everyday toker. Swim understands it can take 30+ days for this to be 'cleared' so swim will pass his pre-employment drug test.

Swim knows it is all factored on fat stores and metabolizes. (piss / sweat it out = fastest/only way.)

Swim is wondering that because he is also on dexies, will this help to 'speed' up the removal due to the increased metabolism rate? Swim already has always had a very good metabolism and can eat a horse and not gain weight.

Will swim she'd off some 'days' by being on dex alone? Or will it play no part at all? Swim already drinks 4L of water and a coffee or 2 to help 'increase' fluid flowing through the body.

Is swim still looking at the normal 30-40 day period? Or will swims medication assist in the quick removal?

2. u cud say i here...

3. Yea we don't do that swim shit on gc haha. Sorry I can't really help answer your question tho

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. Swim is a easy way to spot a 14yr old.

5. Or someone who's spent years on other forums that require it and come to GC expecting all forums are like that.

6. God I hate when people use swim. The average is ~two weeks. It depends heavily on your weight/metabolism, and how long/how often you've been smoking.

And what the hell are "dexies"?

7. Diuretic im assuming

8. A) swim is gay.
    B) you acknowledge the multitude of how many drug test threads there are yet you still post it. I disrespect you and find the repetition of which you are impetus repulsive and downright disgusting.