Yet another question about nutrients...

Discussion in 'Coco Coir' started by darrengary, Jan 13, 2014.

1. Hi folks,
    I've got quite a bit of experience growing in Coco, using Canna products but I'm a bit worried about the nutes I've got.
    To cut a very long story short, I grew regularly up until about 6 years ago when I had to change home.

Settled again and starting up a new grow, but my local growshop has closed down and doesn't sell canna products. I found Canna Coco Professional Plus which is what I'm used to, but the growshop sold me ATA Organics Growth-C & Bloom-C, saying to use only Growth-C in veg state and Bloom-C in flowering.

Anyone know if this is going to work? I'm used to Canna A+B so I'm a bit worried. Don't want to screw up after investing in lighting, extraction, filters etc. (I live in apartment block, so need to hide the smell)

Any advice greatly appreciated. Thanks guys.

2. I dont have experience with those nutes but after looking on their website those 2 you have will definitely work. May want to get a few of their supplements to add on though. Might have to change up your feeding schedule as the NPK of that stuff looks to be pretty different from Canna nutes. Good luck