Yet another OSG stash thread

Discussion in 'Bud Shots' started by oldskoolgrower, Apr 30, 2009.

1. #1 oldskoolgrower, Apr 30, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 30, 2009
    My stash threads get long and cluttered after awhile so I guess it's time for a new one. Today I'm about to dig in to a landrace Sativa originally from Oaxaca, Mexico. It was rare find that I got through a friend. Out of the ounce I originally had I gathered 10 seeds. Of those 9 germinated and 5 were girls. This is from one of them.

These genetics are the father genetics for the strain I'm currently working on. I crossed this Sativa with Northern Lights #5 and am currently working on another grow of cuttings of the F1 hybrid as well as ongoing breeding and backcrossing in order to stabilize the genetics.

This sativa is very strong with an earthy, slightly skunky flavor and smell. Long thin buds as is typical of many sativas. She was a little challenging to grow inside but responded well enough. Very intense and fast hitting head buzz from this one.

If you notice there's a seed or two; that was on purpose via hand pollination so I can preserve the original genetics.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

EDIT: My previous stash thread is here for those who want to see the old one. From there there are links to others.

Attached Files:

2. *quietly starts filling out application to live in your basement*

3. LOL I was thinking something similar :)

4. I'm going to sit outside for a bit and smoke off of that bud. That wasn't the main cola but it was one of the side ones (I topped them, sativas grow so damn tall)

5. I've always wondered if you were a joint, blunt, vape, bong, spliff, hookah kinda guy?

6. Beautiful as always. If you ever need a maid or soemthing LOOK ME UP. Or maybe someone to just share a bowl with :smoking:

Hope everything goes well with your growing project, and I can't wait to see the results!

7. Thanks. This thread has buds from the F1 Hybrid that this particular strain was Father to.

8. Mostly a glass spoon, but I enjoy all forms of smoking other than blunts or any other method that mixes tobacco with my cannabis.

9. :bolt:

10. It's all good. I don't care if other people enjoy blunts. I'm not a hater :)

11. I'm upper-class euro thrash so I'm a spliff smoker mainly, but I'll smoke anything (Besides cock).

12. Fucking great Bud!!! U never fail 2 make us all jealous.

13. You too can grow killer bud in your own home! :smoking:

14. Indeed. It's easily done. Not that i'm saying it's easy to grow, but easy to get started and learn the basic tricks of the trade.

Nice buds as usual OSG.;)

15. Thanks mat :) Yeah it's a really good one, that's why I decided to incorporate its genetics into a new strain.

16. OSG, I'm always stoked to see what you're up to next. I'm very curious to see the progress on your new strain, I'm dying to donate to the site to get access to the other forum, but I feel I'm not home enough to have time, soon though.

What kind of tobacco do you put with your bud?

17. I never, ever mix tobacco with cannabis.

18. Im a cardinal sinner, I know, I know...

19. Nah it's all good. I don't tell other people how they should enjoy their smoking :)

20. That my friend, is a beautiful nug. :D