1. Win a $250 shopping spree at Grasscity.com! To enter subscribe to our youtube channel.
    Dismiss Notice

Yet Another Newbie

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by bandito, Jul 1, 2004.

1. Howdy, I'm newly registered to the forums, but not-so-new to Grasscity and I'm certainly no stranger to some nice, kind, BUD.

Grasscity has elevated me from a weak-lunged rookie who couldn't roll a J without the use of a ball-point pen to a steady-handed roller and am considered a veritble MacGuyver when it comes to crafting a quick, quality piece.

It all started way back in high school when many of my friends were starting to get into smoking. I started to get interested, but I had no money to buy often nor hook-ups with which to buy any anyways! I found Grasscity and bought the FUTUROLA KING SIZE kit w/ the tips, papers, paper-case, and stickers--and for the next few years people called ME up to roll for them, and of course I got a lot of "Hey man, wanna come along for a 'ride'?"

I hate moochers. I never mooch unless I'm flat broke and I know I can repay the person soon, somehow.

My favorite method of smoking is in a Phillies Blunt--Honey or Chocolate flavored. I believe firmly in the awesome power of RESIN. Some people clean their pipes and bongs and throw away their roaches, but I actually PREFER smoking resin--yeah, it tastes bad, yeah, it's messy, but you know what? IT WORKS BETTER.

I believe firmly in being GENEROUS with bud, but I believe even more firmly that everyone sitting in on a session should be bringing something to the circle. He or she should either be an INVITED guest, holding bud, packing a piece, or putting up money. I'm not a prick about it, after all, if you smoke your friends up then when a dry spell comes, they may be your main supply. :)

Well, that's all I gots for an introduction, it's good to be here. :)

Grasscity Deals Near You