Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

yet another mflb question thread lol

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by foreverforum8, Mar 7, 2011.

1. i am buying a mflb and i have a question on useing it. i understand that there is no temp control on the mflb and you have to control it with your hit speed? am i correct in saying that? if so does the faster you hit the hotter it is?

2. No, its quite easy to understand though. Simply common sense.

If you hit it faster, it will be cooler.

The slower you hit it, the hotter it will be.. because your draw isn't cooling it down.

3. that makes a lot of sence thank you lol and is there any way to tell about how close to combustion your hitting it at?

4. Yeah, if you combust, you WILL KNOW. No doubt in my mind you would know haha. Trust me :smoke:

But its pretty damn hard to combust with the MFLB... it will only combust if you like dont draw on it for 20 seconds haha

5. sorry to hit you with so many questions lol but just one more...after you hit it and are holding your hit in do you take the battery out or leave it in for the next hit?

6. take it out- leaving it in can cause combustion

it'll get pretty hot before it combusts so you'll have some sort of warning before

7. You hold the battery in for 3 - 5 seconds (red light on), suck in gently and quite long, then keep pressing in the battery. Don't keep it in long enough to make the smoke burn your throat though. I introduced my friend to it last night, he got the hang of it within 5 minutes. Easy.

Get one, they're fucking awesome.

Edit: You leave the battery in if you want, just make sure the red light isn't on and the battery isn't pressed in. Safer to leave it out if you're toasted.

8. alright so just clarifiying you take the battery out after every hit right?

9. One of the best investments I ever made.

10. Yeah, dont wait 3-5 seconds though.

Wait longer. Start with 5 seconds and increase the time you wait before hitting when the battery starts running out. Max like 8-10 seconds.

Inhale slow, keep inhaling slow and when your about 80% done your hit release the battery and inhale the remaining vapor. Then push the battery in again, wait the 5-10 seconds and hit it like before.

11. There is a little rubber ring in the newer models (which is what you will get more than likely) which is inserted in the hole where the battery is put in. In order to activate the MFLB, you have to push the battery against it and hold...when you want it to stop just take the pressure off the battery. After that you are fine, it should be off.

So technically no, you do not have to COMPLETELY remove it.

12. I also have a mflb, and I was wondering when the trench is finished. I mean, On the instructions, it says that the herb used should be evenly colored brown, but I noticed that although there is some green left in the weed, some parts of the vaped bud has bits of black in it? Does this mean I have combusted? And should I vape until "green" isn't visible or what?

13. You need to grind your herb up way finer to get a consistently vaped trench

14. dude i answered this for you already no it dose not mean have combusted and grind finer