Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Yet another method for firecrackers.

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Jerbyjoober, Aug 17, 2013.

1. #1 Jerbyjoober, Aug 17, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 26, 2013
    I have been trying to get a good firecracker recipe down. I followed several, all with good results. It got to a point that each batch was different in terms of potency. I wanted to get the best bang for my buck and I found this method out by accident. I use just trash leaves. I have tried every combination but for the price of FREE, I can't beat the price of materials. Lol. I was handed a big bag of 3 1/2 month old MALE leaves. HOLY SHIT. I never could have imagined how good this was. Process from start to finish. (mostly taken from numerous recipes) Powder grind leaves in coffee grinder.Decarb for 20 minutes at 200. Get a small bowl and put a small amount of Nutella in it. Stir in some Soy Lecithin (it just varies depending on how much your making) Add the powdered decarbed weed. (if using fresh uncured leaves, decarb before grinding, I decarbed for 3 1/2 hours at 200. The plants were picked the day before) Start stirring and folding. I always want more powder than Nutella. This blending process takes a long time to do it properly. It's like kneading flour into bread. After a while, the mixture will start getting very thick. There should be even more powder left on the bottom of the bowl. Keep folding the mixture into itself, trying to mix in even more powder. I know that when the Nutella comes cleanly off the sides of the bowl, it is close to being done. I usually add just a small amount of powder and continue folding until it will not absorb any more powder. I use a table knife to do the folding. I can completely pick it up and it'll stay on my knife like a glob of tar. It's the consistency of soft fresh playdoh. I use Ritz Pretzel Flips for their sturdiness. They are small crackers too. I spread a layer about the size of an oreo stuffing on 2 crackers. I squeeze and rotate them together, then take the knife end and scrap all squished filling away.I wrap in aluminum foil and bake for 22 minutes at 220. After removing from the oven, I immediately place all of them in my freezer and that's where they remain until I eat them. They taste really good and I made the mistake of letting some friends try them. Now they cannot get enough of them. LolI have a HUGE tolerance for edibles and a single small cracker hits strong at exactly 2 hours for me and steadily climbs for about another 2 hours and then levels off for about another 2 hours and then just slowly fades away. Someone who isn't used to edibles will get blitzed out of their mind. I have had people eat a 1/3 of one of these and be perfectly high. I have also added some infused coconut oil which worked well too. I also make what I call the 1,2,3 TKO. I spread a layer on 2 crackers, get a 3rd and spread on both sides. Cracker, filling, filling, cracker, filling, filling cracker. Put them all together for a triple sandwich. This is a very intense high. It'll put naysayers on their ass in a huge couch locked fog. I make a few crackers and then leave the rest of the mixture sitting out at room temp. The longer it sits out, the more potent the cracker will be. If you have plenty of powder, start with Nutella and add powder. If you have a limited amount of powder, add SMALL amounts of Nutella, giving it plenty of time to fold everything in. I didn't post this for people to slam and pick apart. I have seen that too many times. I just use what information I can get and I have found a method that has the desired effect for me. I just wanted to share what I have learned. I have wasted a LOT of weed trying different methods and am very pleased that I have finally got this down they way I want it. Of course using better trim, popcorn buds or actual buds might make these even more potent. Like I said, my material is free and I take what I can get. I have used straight bud from a Big Bud strain and surprisingly the male leaves seemed to be better. I would like to thank all the posters who have helped me learn how to make these potent little crackers.Note: the last picture is of a baked and frozen cracker. I didn't grind the weed finely enough and there were little crunchy bits. It still didn't taste too bad, I just prefer not feeling weed in my mouth. The finer the powder, the better the texture. Update: I have started using Keebler Toppers. They have a nice bowl built into them. I have weighed everything and here is how I get them the same each time. Firecrackers Weights and portions. 8 grams of powdered and decarbed weed 35.5 grams of Nutella 10 grams of mixture on a sandwich(5 grams on each cracker half) Breaks down to about 2 gram of weed on each cracker. Total weights:134.5 - total90.9 - bowl8.0 - powdered/decarbed weed35.5 - Nutella --------------------Keebler Town House ToppersEach cracker weighs 4.0Total weight of sandwich = 13 gramsThis is about the maximum absorption ratio of Nutella to weed. 20130810_082507.jpeg 20130810_082542.jpeg 20130810_082917.jpeg 20130810_083247.jpeg 1376756350996.jpg