Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Yet another laced weed thread... but this time it really is laced

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by frogg123, Dec 3, 2010.

1. I'm fairly new to the forums, so if this thread is in any way against the rules, sorry

So basically, my dealer offered me some laced weed the other day, and being drunk out my mind at the time, I bought some Now I've got a gram of laced weed, and I'm scared shitless to smoke it. I've never touched anything other than weed before. The problem is, I am really, really in the mood for weed, so would it be a really stupid, dangerous thing to do to smoke this stuff? Probably, but I want to get some other opinions...

By the way, I don't really care about losing the $10 I paid for it if I throw it out, it's just that I really want a smoke tonight...

Thanks

2. I mean if you want to get addicted to crack light that shit up..

3. What is it laced with?

4. sell it to somebody and go buy anouther unlaced bag

5. I say just smoke it and give us updates:p...are you certain its laced? And if so what is it laced with?

6. post pics... say what its laced with... dont be stupid.

7. And do not do this, this is what douchebags do

8. How do you know its really laced? What is it laced with? You cant really lace weed without the buyer knowing.
    You would see the other drug, or atleast alot of powdery stuff all over the bud, which wont resemble keif.
    If the weed is definately laced, and looks unsmokeable or smells unusual, then dont smoke it. But if it looks all good, Id take a few hits to see how I felt.

9. you paid 10 dollars for weed that was laced?
    i bet it's not even laced.

10. Thanks for the quick replies!

I'm not sure what it's laced with exactly, but it's deffinitely not normal weed, it doesn't smell right. I think I'll just throw it out, overall your replies seem to have confirmed that even thinking of smoking laced weed (especially when you don't know what it's laced with) is a stupid idea lol.

thanks for your help GCers

11. ^ Fucking Troll GTFO.

12. I think your just overreacting. Bud comes in many different shapes, sizes, and smells.

13. yo you should find out what its laced with and if its something that someone you may know might want try selling it to them. idk about you but there are a few kids in my town who smoke crack and shit

14. Yeah I think so man. :p

15. he specifically said his dealer told him it was laced and he bought it anyways.

16. but who sells laced weed for $10... really.

17. Just smoke it. What's the worst that could happen?

18. No he never said his dealer told him it was laced. He only thinks that because it smells strange to him.

19. [​IMG]

20. If you suspect that your marijuana is laced with hard drugs, don't fall for those rotten drug dealer's tactics for turning you into a junkie. Dispose of the marijuana at once and start growing your own.