Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Yet Another "Glass In Weed" Question

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Boblet, Oct 13, 2018.

1. Hey guys I'm new and I hope to contribute to these forums. Now I have used the search function and whatnot, but still quite haven't found anybody with my exact problem.

My problem is that there is this weird kind of "coating" on very particular spots on this weed. I don't know if that's normal or not :( I know trichomes are supposed to be shiny, but it really seems like theres this kind of shiny coating in it. The pictures are below. Thanks!

Attached Files:

2. can't expect too much from street weed, It looks ok might be from when the entire crop was vacuum sealed before sale (Pressure With age)

3. Yeah I knew the risks buying from random people, so I'm not too worked up. Can you please explain this vacuum seal thing though and how it makes weed look glossy? I'm intrigued.

4. When you put pressure on a nug really tightly like use your thum to press down flattish it causes a shiny spot on the down side. this most time occurs from Brick weed