Yet another DT thread. With a twist?

Discussion in 'General' started by Void06, Aug 18, 2009.

1. Hey guys. I'm a pretty big stone although I've only been a habitual user for less than a year now.. but I'm a pretty smart guy and I handle it really well.

I just got a really well paying FT job fresh outta college and the second day there my boss told me I'd be getting a pee test. It's been 6 days now and I've been drinking a ton of water and a lot of coffee and tea (caffeine to speed up the metabolism)

I assume at this point, 6 days later, I'm probably in the clear when you consider that whenever my boss tells me to get tested I have at least 2-3 days on top of that.

My question is... is there ANY WAY to pass the test (if I have 48 hours notice) while maybe smoking a little bowl now? My friend claims I can drink a lot of tea after I smoke now since I am most likely THC free in my body.

Is this suicide to smoke a bowl knowing I have a DT coming soon? Is there any way to smoke and clear it out of my system to pass a test within 3-4 days of smoking when my system is as cleared out as it is?