yesterday

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by sweetypiejonson, May 27, 2007.

1. so the whole week, me anf my friends were planning to get really high during my high school 2nd to 4th period 15 min break, so that day i brought my steam roller, which made me reek of weed, thank god i didnt get caught, when break rolls around we all hop in my buddies car and go to this bagel place to get munchies, on the way backj i was liek fuck it and i packed a fat bowl and we smoked all the way back to class, we smoked at least 1.5gs between the 4 of us. anyway, when i get back inot class i start freakign the FUCK out, i mean royally freaking the fuck out, ias soon as i get in i hear everybody saying, "are they high?" i heard this liek 20 times and i look at my teacher and she was shaking her head, i was flipping out this girl next to me kept saying you smell the worst, i still had the steam roller and i hadnt washed my hands after packign 3 or 4 bowls haha, anyways everybody helped me out, some kid gave me his body spray the other gave me some hand sanitizer, abd i didnt get caught, its funny how weed bring evrybody together haha

2. Thats awesome man that everyone helped you out, here everyone would play mind games on you and just general assholes.

3. ^^ i hate dat so much, when people are lik woooow and move there hands around n try to trip yu out lik wtf it never works n it never will n its just plain annoyin like even if yur on shrooms on acid people tryin to trip you out wont trip you out il just make the person look stupid and its annoying, like you trip out on your own you dont need help from people.

except musicians they can trip you out but they use music

4. ya dude thatts alot like my school
    but nobody says shit because if they
    do there going to rat out like the whole
    class cuz everyones always stoned

5. Yea man, smoking in high school is the shit....

Come on- grow up, toke responsibly. Shit like this does not help the movement, and well is pretty much a bad move all around.

6. Shit I would come 2 school high as hell and the hall montors couldnt tell no eye drops or nothin. Shit tho at least they helped u out at the school i was at some loud girl would say u stink or some stupid shit like that

7. Good to hear that you didn't get caught, but that was VERY irresponsible of you to go into a school and look like you're high, act like you're high, smell like you're high, and have paraphernalia that also reeks on you.

8. Why go to high school when you can go to school high?

9. Haha..that has a double meaning! Clever!

10. I'm so high I keep forgetting to hit the quote button. Man. One time in HS like 10 people started waving their hands in front of me when I was totally ripped, it kind of tripped me out for a couple minutes

11. Stoners in general don't help the movement. Sure we all want it to be legal but what are half of us doing? Sitting here typing on the internet. It doesn't help that people drive and do it, it doesn't help that people go out in public and do it, it doesn't help that you do it anywhere because it has an irresponsible outlook on it. Sure it's stupid to do it in high school, but that is where it mostly starts and thats where a lot of the fun began. I do agree that going into school like that is stupid, at least put some eye drops in and spray yourself down. I use to go to school all the time stoned and pilled out but I knew where to draw the line and I didn't let it walk all over me.

12. No it's stupid because he smoked on a break while at school, not just showing up at school burnt.

13. i live like 50 yards away from my high school. so once in a while me and some friends will smoke some during lunch of what not. but i rarely go to school high, i've got some fresh ass grades and all my teachers like me.

never acually have weed or pariphinala at school if you can help it. my school has had lock downs where they just search every one and lock the doors. if a strait A student gets caught the pocket the bud, if a c student gets caught they slap cuffs on him.