Yesterday was an adventure.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by -Purplehaze-, Aug 30, 2005.

1. Yesterday was an adventure.

I woke up in the morning,just to hear that regular phone call, my friend ryan telling to come over, and toke. I got there, and we preceded to chop up the weed, and hit buckets in his shed. Then this justin kid called, looking for chron. So we toked a little more, then went and met up with him. we didnt have any to sell so we decided to go to these apartments where this guy sells chron to anyone. I took the kids money and went in alone. We went into the guys apartment, and smoked a few bowls in his bong, and he slapped a quarter and 2 dubs of oil into my hand, for 90$. I had met him once before, but he was being alot more friendly this time. (i wonder why?) i came out,and gave the kid his 1/8th,(which was really only like 2 grams) and we rode off. We smoked 4 bowls of chronic drowning in oil. we were so fucked up. Then i remembered i had an appointment i had to go to, and i rode home. After the appointment, i wentover to my buddy pipers house. He gave me like a gram of salvia extract,and we rode our bike into this creek. He packed a bowl of the salvia, and i took the toke fast and held it in for about 20 seconds, and everything turned into blocks, and i felt the salvia gravity very strongly. It was pulling me (literally pulling me) into the back of this field. I looked around at everything, and everything was made of blocks. Even my friends face. I'll tell you that salvia is right fucked up. after this, i went home for supper and my buddyryan had gotten caught with weed, so he wasn't aloud to hang out. So i decided tosmoke a little oil, weed and salvia. Holy shit, i smoked like 3 bowls of weed, with oil dripped onto it, in a bucket, then after the high set in, i decided to take a bowl full of salvia in the bucket. i inhaled the bucket, and held for 30 seconds, everything was fucked up, the mouths of the people on TV opened really wide, and i felt like ihad 4 arms, and i could actually feel them, i was holding gum in my hand and i felt my other 3 arms holding the gum too. everything i looked at i was attached to, and i saw my hand holding the gum all over my walls. Its a really hard thing to explain, youneed to do salvia your self to really know....

2. Sitting around and doing drugs all day hardly qualifies as an adventure in my book... irregardless, I envy your experience. Sounds like you had a lot of fun. Hopefully you can keep up that lifestyle (I know I can't afford that much dope!)

3. Dude, i would be dead on the floor after that day.

4. sounds like a right laugh! i wish i was with you +rep for that day,.

5. sounds like my days but i smoke dank and have failed to do saliva but nice day

6. sounds like a day I had awhile ago, I had about 9 bowls of bluberry and other kb along with 3 joints I was fucked up. This all happened from about 6 to 8 in the evening, and I was retarted until I fell asleep...

7. Hash Oil?

8. yeah, hash oil, i dripped it onto my weed in buckets right before i took the salvia. and i was right fucked up.

9. holy shit, i smoke that much weed over the span of one week. if i smoked that much in one day i would literally go insane.

10. Threads like this belong in Real Life Stories, k? thnx

11. haha drugs are fucking awesome. I quit weed though. I think im going on a month long lsd/lsa/dxm binge starting in 10 mintues.

12. I tried salvia and i got so fucked up i was in a kids basement and their was 5 kids watching me do it after i smoked it like you said gravity pulled me back into the corner and i couldnt do anything it was un stopable then out or no where everything went into like this wheel of fortune everyone hade their own side people were upside down and they were pointing at me and it reminded me of that burger king commercial about the bk chickin fries with those black guys it was really fucked up and then the kid grabbed a can of axe spray and straight sprayed that shit into my eye and to me i could see my eye ball burst into flames thier is no possible way of explaning it. I felt like there was somthing wrong with the world and i wanted to get out of there and i was slobbering non stop. OOOOOh and he also had matresses liyed up against the wall and the stood up against them and started moaning and i thought they were zombies and they new that i was tripping major balls because i didnt move when he spayed my eye fo 5 sec. straight it was so fucked up but so FUCKING AWSOME!!!!

13. I tried salvia once and i took like 4-5 hits...big mistake I started feeling like i was on the edge of a cliff and i was slowly being pulled off so i got out of the chair i was sitting in to go inside but the people there didn't want me to cause the parent was home so i started freaking out cause everyone looked like monsters and blocks so i wanted to get the fuck out of there so i started running away i got about 200 feet away when i went back to normal, it was fucked up, still don't really know why i ran