yesterday was a rap

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by yadameen, Feb 5, 2005.

1. ok it all started when me and my boy mike went and got a cool dime of some Purple Kush mixed with White Widow. This weed had like purple spots on the leaves and it was hella white. well we smoke the blunt and im cool for a while. Few hours later we get a dub of some of the same stuff or something better and im hella loaded after drinking some MD-20. Then another hour or two we get another dub and just roll a fat ass blunt. Well then me and one of my friends walk to my house and when we are walking back hella police just pass by. Im like fucking bitch cuz im on probation. And like 2 sheriffs past they dont care and then one sheriff pulls us over. He let me friend walk away but for some reason he was jsut being a bitch to me. He wanted to take me to get a drug test right then and all that stupid shit. After a while they let me go though. I then woke up this morning hella lit and not remembering msot of what happened.......

2. ye cops are bunk but glad everythings coo...

3. you say you were walking back and hella police pass you by. then 2 sheriffs pass. and one pulls you over. yet you are walking. well, this story sucks and doesn't even make any goddam sense. add another to the list.

4. why do you people use the word hella its retarded use english please :hippie:

5. that hella sucks, ya hella know? I the same hella shit happened to me. Excuse me i'm gonna go smoke a hella bowl. Haha, i hate that word, its hella retarded. But anyways that stinks, i hate the fuzz.

6. thats what you get for drinking bum juice

7. It probably would've been smarter to buy all that bud at once.

Anyways, the cops can be bitches.

8. I didnt understand all that happened, but I hate people who talk like that in person. Goddamn, I dont understand most of what your saying, start talking normal or shut the fuck up please, you gangster wish you were.

9. ^^^^^^^

true.

10. Who cares if people use hella. I don't like the word but I don't go telling people not to use it. You may use something that he may think is stupid

11. wtf. I'm not trying to start shit but if you don't anything good to say then Shut The Fuck Up.