Yesterday, uh feel so bad..

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by decrimbud, Feb 22, 2009.

1. Alright so yesterday we drive over to my homey's apartment right? So we get there and we are chilling waiting on some weed and shit. So there was 5 people, 3 of us, including me snorted some oxycontin and focalin. Then 2 people went to pick up 3g's of beasters (best we could get). They come back and we start packing bong loads and a spoon. Pretty soon his apartment is boxed (it's small). So we are chilling listening to Reggae and shit, and my moms bro calls him to see where's he at. He's on the phone with his mom and for some reason we can't stop laughing at him. Like cracking up so hard, and for no reason. Little did we know, he gets of the phone and start freaking out, saying his mom has cancer and she is all sketched out cause she heard us laughing. So now we all feel like shit, and he decides to go home. We help him take his computer out to his car and he leaves. He had just blown the focalin and oxycontin to. He starts driving away without his lights on (and it was dark out like 6pm). So we are all worried as shit about him driving, but he got home and his mom called us to make sure he was all right and we were all right. Uh, that shit was crazy yesterday and we felt bad, but it was alright in the end.