Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Boats And Hoes, Feb 7, 2012.

1. So, I just got back from court today, and I went there so I can affirm to the judge that Ive been going to my rehab and Im gonna continue togo until my mandatory time is up. Ive been in the program for two months (sober for 2 months) now and I still got like 2 months togo. I show up to court today, all suited and booted, and I link up with my lawyer and hes like the state is gonna drop ur case... and Im like :eek: and inside my head Im like :hello:.

It feels so good to be a free man and to be alive and healthy, *knock on wood*. Today is the day... I called my boy up and said we're gonna blaze like theres no tomorrow. I cant wait. I just thought I'd share my excitement and enjoyment with yall... Peace to all my blades!

2. Time to blaze more than a muthafuckin' forest fire

3. ^ hahah, yes, indeed. Im probably gnna be ripped off my first blunt, tho.

4. Lol if I took a 2 month break, one big puff would get me going

But have fun. U deserve it

5. This good news sir, good news indeed. This bowls for freedom :smoke: :smoke: :smoke:

6. do u know for sure that they're gonna drop the case??

I'll play devils advocate and say its not
    over, til it's over... may want to wait until everything is settled.

congrats tho man :)

7. The lawyer and myself got the papers from the court saying that my charges are officially dropped... as they call it Nolle prosequi.

8. To freedom :metal:

9. Congrats, money can buy anything.

10. 'Preciate it, bro.

11. #11 Boats And Hoes, Feb 7, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 7, 2012
    Yes, yes it can. Its not what you know, but who you know. And money will definitely introduce to those you need to know.

12. u just got ganj back and ur gunna smoke it in a blunt?
    smoke papers breh. so much tastier.. more pure.. no tobacco.

13. What a day you had lol. Congrats and enjoy the herb.

14. joints are my favorite but you dont tell someone how to smoke after a 2 month break dude..

hit that blunt man :smoke: