Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Yes!

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by tokinjazzman, May 13, 2009.

1. So i ran out of weed last night and ive been wondering how im going to get enough money to buy some weed. Then i go out to my mail box and i see i got my tax rebate!!! now im going to buy a once right now:smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::hello::hello::hello::hello::wave::wave::wave::hello::wave::cool::rolleyes:;):wave::D:D:D:D:D

2. don't you love that. Had the same thing bout a week ago, come to find out i got a bonus direct deposited in my bank from my job. that day :hello:

congrats man , get high :D

3. dont spend it all at once

4. The only thing better then that is when you find weed that you had and forgot about somewhere or lost. Happened to me once in the car, me and my friend found a 20 bag that our dealer must have dropped in the car.

5. Once I found a quarter o in between the back seats of my car. One of my best discoveries