yes...

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by BlueD, Jan 14, 2013.

1. Thank the lord for books!

Two days ago I was discussing to my SO about this book I'm currently reading called "The Sexual Healings of The White Tigress" by Hsi Thai. Anyway the whole point of the book is the author going in depth about these ancient Taoist sex rituals that both men and women follow in order to achieve "immorality." (Not real immorality just longevity).

Well I'm reading the book for females first because I was able to buy it on my kindle while the mail one is being set through the mail.

This isn't the point. The point is that when I was telling my SO about these sex rituals these taoist females engage in she became interested and wanted to know more.

So I explained to her how these females practice in oral sex and use Semen I'm order to achieve longevity and youth. To sum it up these Taoist tigress do oral sex as much as they can to obtain Semen. The tigress either swallows the semen to cleanse her inner b
    ody, or has the semen ejaculated on to her to help beautify her outter body.

She found the whole concept fascinating and sexy.

I asked her if she be down to try it and she said yes. So in a couple days she is going to come over, give a long, sloppy blowjob, and let me cum all over her face and tits. Then I'm going to fuck her and cum in her mouth!

Yes blades! The power of knowledge and persuasion at fine work

2. shoove it in her bum

3. any pics of her?

4. Haha.

OMG it's new-age, sounds supernatural and from Asia, I'd better follow it to the letter!
    Better go obtain sperm to cleanse my inner body and beautify my skin or whatever, lol.

Sounds like a load of malarkey to me (haha, load) but if it gets her excited about oral sex and wanting to swallow, Awesome for you man!

Though maybe she wanted to do it anyway, just this article gives her an excuse to not be aftaid you'll think she's slutty if she does?
    W/e. Have fun.

5. Don't you mean IMMORTALITY? what you said makes it seem like those Taoists were into really KINKY shit. LMFAO

6. Sounds like it was written by a smooth somebitch.

7. Yeh, but not for you. To sum up my gf: she's 5'4, 100 pounds, tight butt and body, dark, brown, and smooth skin, tattoos, and dresses sexy. Man getting a boner thinking bout her.:)

Poop comes out of there mqn

To each their own. Just like how some people follow bsdm or karezza everyone got their way of going about it.

However, one fact is true: little is truly known about sex. Yes, sex main purpose is procreation. Yet, sex can do so much more than just make babies, Imo. So I see these new age, asia, supernatural sex teachings as a way to further explore sexuality within my monogamous relationship.

Well, the problem before is she gained no pleasure in pleasuring me. To her it was more of a chore than joy, because before I would last forever. Now my so has gotten to know more of what I like pleasure wise. She just keeps getting better and better. To the point where I'm close to Cumming in he first minutes of the bjj.

Another thing too was that my so hated my cum. She hats my cum for two reasons. First, she bated the taste. I used to smoke all day everyday. Plus I wouldn't watch what I ate too much. So for her my cum tasted bitter. Second, the consistency ofmy cum. Since I smoked, and I didn't drink water a lot, my cum would me like clummped up and stick--and less of a liquid consistency.

Anyway, I smoke less, drink more water, watch out for junkfood, and eat a lot of veggies and fruit. Im bout to take a t break too for personal reasons.
    Also my so and I have grown closer in our relationship since the last time we discussed our sex life.

So now I just see a different attitude from her when it comes to sex. I'm assuming that's why she's down with the idea, because she is finally comfortable with me sexually.
    yeah, I meant immortality. Sorry for the grammar I'm on my kindle. Well, the book explained it in, more depth. Taoist have existed, but not all Taoist follow the same principles. So the author specifies that this certain group of Taoist believed in sexual energy being the strongest energy in existence. Even tho kinky, it made some plausible sense.

Yepz, the smooth author writes well.

8. Sounds like you have scored yourself a beauty :hello:

9. Yeah, I did score myself a beauty. When I first talked to her I asked if she was Hawaiian. She's not she's filipina.

But I call her my islander beauty