Yes, yet another thread about the Magic Flight Launch Box.

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by ismokegreen, Jan 14, 2011.

1. Just a simple question. I just put some bud in the trench a second ago in preparation for a smoke sesh tonight and when i closed the plastic cover, some of the finer particles stuck to it(the plastic cover) as if they were magnetized. I'm assuming it was static electricity generated somehow, possibly by the action of opening and closing the sliding lid. Has anyone else encountered this problem or have an idea of how to fix it? I doubt that the bud stuck to the top will be vaporized so though its not a super serious issue, its still troublesome.

2. Interested in hearing the answer. My MFLB should be here tomorrow, I can't wait!

3. Haha everybody on this site seems to be getting one.

4. Yea haha. I've heard so many good things about them, I couldn't resist. It will be perfect for vaping on the chair lift at the mountain :)

5. Honestly, I just recently made the decision that smoking wasn't worth my health so I looked up this thing and bought it cus it was cheap. It was only after I had spent the money that I saw how many people loved the thing.

6. Good shit man, how do you like it so far?

7. Haven't tried it yet, I'm only smoking on weekends nowadays so I'm waiting for tonight. I'll try and re-post tonight to let you know though.

In the mean time, does no one have any clue as to what I'm experiencing :confused:

8. Yeah, this has happened to me a few times. I think it does have a lot to do with static charge/buildup in the plexi lid. I usually just have to "swipe" the lid open again to "wipe off" the particles stuck to the lid. If that doesn't work, then you may just have to deal with it the old-fashioned way and pick them off yourself.

No, it probably won't get vaped stuck to the lid like that, but hey, it's saving more for later... :D

9. yeah i wouldn't worry too much about it. once you've vaped a bit in it, you'll notice a sticky vapor goo that collects on the plexi glass inside, and your kief will definitely stick to that...

10. Ok, then I guess I'll just look at it as a free kief collector.