Yes we are doing this senior

Discussion in 'General' started by NickM420, Jul 23, 2010.

1. I am legally allowed to state that I am fucking high.
    Now the story persues as one such.
    I was thinkin damn I wanna be high. But I dont got any weed. Then I picked up my bowl and was like damn man this bitch is packed with resin and shit that I didnt smoke when I was high. So I went to the bathroom and I fucking controlled a beach. No I went into the bathroom and smoked a shit load. and then I walked out and was like I'm probably high not too high. and I rooked in the mirror and my eyes were as red as this guy :mad: I was fucking baked man. I am feeling like im a towel god right now little asian mother fuckin barenella boy. fucking astrofar fuck. Man I am so high right now. I need to get some munchies. Do you know that feeling where you are just thinking to yourself in your head and all of a sudden you're just like"... man. Man I am so fucking high..." and you feel amazing. I fly high, no lie, you notice!!!!!

2. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

TIME FOR PART 2.
    faggot shit dick part 2
    So I went downstaris and my dog looked at me and said "you are fuckin high" I was like " YOU SEE MAH NUTS? YOU SEE MAH NUTS? GET OFF EM " then I made food,then I realized Stoners with the munchies would make great waitresses. Idk bout yall, but completely stoned I just carried up 2 bacon cheese burgers, a full bag of chips, 2 sodas, a lunchable, and a glass of ice. SHIT WAS INTENSE. Then I'm sittin in my chair and I eat a whole cheeseburger and drink a soda, so I eat half of the other cheeseburger and realize I only ate half of the first, so I put both halfs together and made sex. Shit was all gnarly orgasms in my mouth of fucking burger. YOU KNOW WHAT I LOVE? MY WOMAN. My girl left her lighter at my house, and I lost all my lighters and didnt think I would have anything to burn with. Then I found my girlfriends lighter. Than get this. I was chillin with her and I said under my breath "cash rules everything around me, and she bust out rappin wu-tang clan shit. I was buggin out. So I used an anchorman pickup line "Alright I'm just gonna put this out there, if you like it you can take it, if not you can send it right back. I want to be ON you." and we were chillin outside target and she screamed "I WANT TO BE ON YOU" then we made out andlaughed at little kids. SHES A VERY KINKY GIRL, THE KIND YOU DONT TAKE HOME TO MOTHER, SHE WONT EVER LET YOUR SPIRITS DOWN, ONCE YOU GET HER OFF THE STREET. OWWW! SHE LIKES THE BOYS IN THE BAND, SHE SAYS THAT IM HER ALL TIME FAVORITE, WHEN I MAKE MY MOVE TO HER ROOM ITS THE RIGHT TIME, SHE'S NEVER HARD TO PLEASE OWW NO!

3. Man youre high as shit

4. :confused: wut?

Edit: oh wait, its a troll :cool:

5. Its even funner when the reader is also high as shit.

6. no. im actually not trollin. justhigh

7. ... lol

8. You are awesomly high I am quite jealous