Yes! It's finally back!

Discussion in 'General' started by StickyIckyWeed, Jun 3, 2011.

1. Yeah! It's finally back! My internet is back! Yeeeaaaahhhhh! I've missed surfing the web at home. I've only been without my internet for a week, but damn, it's been hard. I've noticed how addicted to internet I really am. Don't get me wrong, if I'm at a vacation or something I can easily do without internet, but when I'm at home during the work week I got NOTHING to do without my internet. It's been the most boring week of my life. I'm not kidding. It's been so boring... But it's finally back, and UPGRADED! My internet is super fast now. (By my standards) I got a 25/5 line now. Everything downloads so super fast. When I'm downloading stuff now it downloads in 3MB/s. It used to be 0,2MB/s. That's a huge difference. Ahhh... Only thing that could make this day better is weed and girls. (Not sure how ya'll are about sexual terms. :p)

Anyway, to do so this doesn't get shut down right away, how long is the longest you've been without internet. (Not counting when you were a child.)

2. i moved out when i was like 17 i think, i didnt have internet for more than 6 months.
    fucking sucked man.
    i was so lost when i came back hahaha

3. Haha, that would suck HARD! six months without internet? That would be hard. :p

4. what made it worse was that i did have a computer too, just no internet.
    so its like being teased forever
    hell i remember a time when
    dl anything at more than 50kbps was fast as fuck!!!
    now shits gone light speed almost haha

5. Before my internet was upgraded my download speed was 170KB/s. Not very fast at all. I know I said 0,2MB/s, but more exact it was around 170KB/s. :p And it was the same way the week I was without internet. I had my PC so I could play games, but no internet at all. I found my self trying to go online even though I knew I didn't have internet. xD