Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

yes, i have a few questions please

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by rollyfingerz, Aug 15, 2008.

1. :wave: hi, is it good (pot) will i go to hell if i smoke it?

2. duh i thought every1 knew

3. no not at all. it is very peaceful
    try it

4. lol is this a joke? i cant tell. but id say that god wouldnt make something like weed and expect us not to smoke it. Its only bad cause other humans say it is. Weed is no different from any other plant, in fact its better than a lot of others. So fuck it dude, lets go bowling.

Or if you dont believe in god like im sure there are some here then there is no hell, just you being dead. So no worries either way.

5. God made weed, man made alcohol.

All I can say

6. no you won't go to hell for smoking weed. who told you that?

7. if weed wasnt created to smoke, why did god put it here ??

8. god made weed,

calm down,
    it's amazing.

9. Yes.. I have been there.

10. yes you'll burn in hell for eternity if you smoke weed..
    do not smoke weed.weed is evil...:rolleyes:

now go pray for your ultimate sin..entering a marijuana forum.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

:rolleyes:

11. I quote from genesis 1 and 9, i give to thee all green seed bearing plants. hemp is seed bearing, and green and so is the female strain, washington, jefferson and franklin all had hemp fields, "some of my finest hours were spent on my back veranda smoking hemp and observing as far as my eye could see" ~ thomas jefferson, 1781

12. dude, were you stoned when you made this post?

13. is it true that my boy, thomas j, was a stoner? thats awesome cuz i like that fella a lot even tho he was from so long ago.