Yes I Got An A/c

Discussion in 'General' started by litta_j, Aug 2, 2006.

1. Ok so in our house we dont have central air so its fuckin hot constantly in our house but we manage. but my mom is getting a new room a/c for my parents room and i got there old one!!! so i put it in and in couple of hours my room is gonna be a freezer!! i cant wait !!!
    my day has been goin good so far its awesome and iv been sober all day and im picken a bag up later on tonight and smoke that shit in my cool ass room!!!!:hello:

2. welcome to the 20th century

3. Ahhh, the AC.... I just put mine in monday night- It hit 100 yesterday and over 100 today

I love my AC right now. Just sucks though smoking cause you either stink up the room for a long time, or open up a window and waste some energy. (or use a sploof but I really don't enjoy smoking if thats the case)

4. its 96 here man idk wat i would do without an a/c im happy for u gettin one tho

5. nice a/c lol but yea man Were picking that bag up later hell yea stoner time dude I might be able to take my car upnorth or something but yea man see u after soccer practice.

6. about time guy, its 6pm where im sitting on my porch and currently 95 degrees. Im smoking on my poch and cant wait to get back into the A/C

7. I live proudly without A/C

8. My AC is on constantly. The dull humming and refreshing cold air keeps me comfortable...

My room use to be a freezer at all times, but now it's only slightly cold because the filter is clogged,

i should clean it...

9. damn

but i got ac on and i find that if you put fan on LOW its nice because it make it feel like a breeze not just stail cold air:D

10. Its nice to have central air haha.

11. my house is to old to have central air, all our heat is threw radiators so we cant get central air

12. Sweeet, its madd hot where i am..Its hotter here than it is In Miami..

Not usual.

13. shit it is hot as haiti here in Little Haiti (Miami)
    and I live in the hood
    so the day before yesterday my power was turned off for two days
    it was hotter inside than outsite
    and it was HOT outside
    and if you in the MIA get at me

14. AC in a house?

- San Diego

(just kidding... just never needed it. I put on a wet shirt and turn on the fan)

15. I use a detached standing server grae 8k btu AC in my grow room to cool the balist and controll the temp of the plantsa, iv noticed my plants like life at about 82*f.