Yes BARZ

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by 561imdone, Jun 15, 2009.

1. you have no fucking clue, i'm about to drop to the floor and have a seizure any minute now.

2. Oh fuck homie.. trust me, ive seen alllll the benzo's you post, and ill tell ya right now, ive been there homie.. i know what that feels like.

I wish to god i was there to make that go away for you bro..

MUCH love and good vibes to you!I hope soon you get to change that. Those seizures are not fun, this is my first time back at benzo's in almost 2 months, because i just had to stop.

I wish you the best so much, it's a terrible spot to be in.

3. appreciate it man, i've had full blown xanax withdrawals before but this is DEFINATELY the worst i've ever had them. I've been taking benzos daily for 7+ months, I stopped taking klonopin 4 days ago, and i've been attempting to ween off with some bars I bought off the street a few days ago. I broke the bars into little 4's, and for the past 3-4 days i've been taking half of a bar a day(Imagine going from 6+mg a day to 1mg of XANAX, the benzo with the shortest fucking half-life). My limbs won't stop twitching, i'm cold one minute hot the next, and my anxiety is worse than it's ever been. Not trying to complain, I just want people to know benzos shouldn't be fucked with daily, I don't know why I started taking them daily, probably because I got a script for klonopin and they're just a crutch.

4. It takes a lot of courage to say what you have said there.

I wish you the best, but can see you have enough perseverance to get through this if you can admit that you don't actually need then to get through life.

5. Thanks man -- I got to the point earlier today where I was honestly about to have a seizure, I looked up "Seizure symptoms" on a website and I had ALL of the symptoms. That preceded to raise my heart rate even more and increase my anxiety even more, so I called my doctor and managed to get 30 klonopin to hold me over. I took 6 about 3 hours ago and I feel 100x better, I honestly felt like I was gonna die earlier. I'm really gonna try to ween off wellbutrin and klonopin, pharmaceuticals are no good. I've realized how fucking greedy psychiatrists are over the past few months, and FUCK that. This dude has me on 4 medications(Remeron, Wellbutrin, Klonopin, Propanoxylol) and I only take 2 of them, there's no way in hell i'm gonna be on 4 drugs that you become dependant on at once.

6. I'm on some of the same medications and sometimes I feel the same way but then I remember how bad I felt before them. Even if they are a crutch, they've kept me alive. I can say with relative certainty that if I hadn't sought help for my anxiety and depression that I would have killed myself by now. Going through a major depressive episode made me realize that what's in my head is just as real, and even more important, than what's going on outside it. No one else can understand your situation, and it simply becomes a downward spiral of learned helplessness that's extremely difficult to climb out of.

7. Are you on remeron or propaxonylol(i'm not spelling it right, but it's an anti-anxiety medication that severely fucks with your heart), you can't smoke, run around, or do anything really if you take it. Remeron I took once, and the next day I felt sooo fucking tired still and so weird in general, I just stopped taking it, I probably have 200 of them, just because the dumbass didn't seem to understand "I DON'T TAKE REMERON, I HAVE A FULL BOTTLE LEFT" "Oh so you need more remeron?! Alright there you go!!"

8. I take Remeron and Welbutrin, I've found they work a lot better for me than Lexapro did, plus they don't fuck with your serotonin so you can still trip while taking them, it was always annoying to start having to go into SSRI withdrawl anytime I wanted to eat some psychedelics. I won't say they don't have their problems though, since getting on them my insomnia certainly hasn't gotten any better and one of them is giving me stomach problems, but I stick with them cause the mental and emotional positives outweigh the physical negatives, and I really don't see any other option.

9. so taking remeron nightly over time actually works? like I said, i've only taken it once and it KNOCKED me the FUCK out. still felt groggy the next day, but if it's actually working for you then I may consider taking it. what dosage are you on nightly?

10. i took 7mg of xanax over the course of yesterday
    apparently i stumbled down my friends stairs and his mom thot i was drunk and i went home and my stepmom said i looked drunk and high
    i dont remember a thing
    i felt it all day today tho i was stuttering and slow
    im not doin that much again

11. yeah xanax is a good drug from those who need it me being one of them. iI got a script from my shrink because of ptsd, anxiety, and severe depression. I know exactly where your coming from the pills have helped me a great ordeal. You said you had klonopin though witch is pritty much the same as xanax so you can ween yourself off with them. For the ssri's your taking i really dont know much about withdrawls from them. Talk to your doctor be honest with him and tell him how you feel it's the smartest thing to do.

12. I've just been bumped up from 30mg to 45mg every night before bed, and honestly, it doesn't really help me sleep much at all.