Yes!!! Another yellowing Thread!!

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by Shimen, Nov 16, 2006.

1. Alright so my plants are right at 2 weeks old. And the curling of the leaves is starting to go away after i fix the pH problem. Now i have some yellowing of the cotyldons (spelling) and the new growth at top of plant. Look at pics. Sorry bout the blurry one but you can still see the yellow. Growing in Canadian gold potting mix no nutes. Water bout once a week or when soil feels dry usually around once a week. under 11200 Lumens of 6500K fluro light. Temps stays in lower 70's during day and mid 60's at night. Humidity is proly around 40-50% my house is naturally humid. And i got jar of sugar/yeast water making CO2(Thought i would give it a try and see if i notice any difference) dont know what strain came out of some dank bud that i smoked long ago. Any thanks for any help.
    Oh the last pic is what my girl said she feels like when she's high kinda wierd ya. Just thought i'de share.

Attached Files:

2. What kind of soil are you using? You're not feeding them anything yet are you? What is the pH of the soil after you "fixed" it?