yes, another skyrim thread...

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by glazedKnuckles, Nov 12, 2011.

1. Anyone having major issues on the 360? Every time I go to the favorites menu, it won't let me go up or down for at least 4 or 5 seconds. It also does it in the inventory.

It is extremely annoying and really fucks up the flow of the game

2. Doesn't do that for me at all. Have you installed the game to your hard drive?

3. No but I'm thinking I should. Sometimes it doesn't do it

4. At the moment Bethesda advises against installing the game on your xbox HD due to some performance issue they need to work out.

5. Really? I installed it and it's running fine...

6. It could just be autosaving. Mine on PS3 tends to do that, it might not be 4 seconds long though, but there is a second of lag. Try turning off autosaving and see if it goes away....It is pretty useful though, I forget to save too often.

7. OP this happens to me too, I just slap the controller and in works right away lol. Started out as a thing cause I was pissed at it, then I realized it worked.

8. [quote name='"think green"']OP this happens to me too, I just slap the controller and in works right away lol. Started out as a thing cause I was pissed at it, then I realized it worked.[/quote]

I tried, sadly I think I'm better off waiting for an update.

It sucks total ass because the game is otherwise amazing

9. Lol, that it autosaving. You probably don't see the (autosaving..) in top left because your not playing on a hdtv @ 720p.

10. [quote name='"SmurfyBH"']Lol, that it autosaving. You probably don't see the (autosaving..) in top left because your not playing on a hdtv @ 720p.[/quote]

It does show when its autosaving, I know the difference. I'm saying it does it almost every single time I bring up the favorites or press B.

The whole thing doesnt freeze, I can back out of it and select things as fast as I want. I just can't move the selection up or down, on both the analog stick and d pad.

11. That's how it was on my PS3, but using the analogs instead of the d-pad seemed to fix it. I don't get it because, like you said, I could back out and shit.