Yep

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by PoopInMyPants, Oct 20, 2009.

1. Sup GC? So about 2 hours ago, i really wanted some bud so i figured i would try this new dealer i had. (i met him my freshman year, and friends since) I had always known he dealt, but i had never really contacted him for some. Anyways, i asked him for a gram, and he said, "All out bro, i got the white tho" And i was like, hmm..So i asked him how much he slanged for the coke (the white), and he said its 60 for a gram. I then responded to him saying, "Holy shit, 60 bucks you serious?" i didnt have 60 dollars on me, and he said he'd cut me a deal and get me a gram of coke for 20. And anyways i did, i took 2 and a half lines, and i was numb as fuck. It was much better than i thought, i want to try it a few more times, but $60 is ridiculously overpriced for a gram, right?

2. around here it is going for $80-$100 a gram for fish scale or baige shit... deff some awsome shit i kno people who's nose bled from it and was the best shit they had

3. Well, it all depends, I'd say $60 is average price..but that's me.

4. Depends on where in the country you are. Here on the border that is pricey, when I lived in Alaska that would have been a steal. Location Location Location. Price increases with mileage required to hit your body.

5. Where i am thats a great price man. Its 75 a g here :(.

6. When it's availble to me I can get a pretty good gram for $50, not fish scale, but definitely not cut to shit. $60 a gram would be a reasonable price though.

7. you're fucking lucky that you got a gram of yayo for $20!!! i would kill for connects like that! Because $50 is usually the avg price for a g of standard coke.

8. Yeah, 20 bucks was all i had and he hooked me up i guess. But, 60 dollars still seems absurd. And I am in the Chicago-Land area.

9. 80-100 a G here in maine, 60 sounds solid to me...

i guess it depends on location and who you know.. shit is dirt cheap down near the border

10. 40-50 £ here in england. £50 will get you the best of the best.

11. Nice $20 dollar hookup :hello:

12. if you only did 2 and a half lines, it doesnt sound like you got a gram..... you probably even got shorted on the 20, depending on how big they were...

13. Don't know where you are but you're obviously in college. $60/g is not at all unheard of in college towns where supply is low.

(That is not to say that I condone paying such a price. I never would, personally, with so many other comparable stimulants much more readily available.)

14. 50$ for a g is standard price for where i live. but i dont fuck with coke much

15. That's what I was thinking too. If he said he was giving you a gram he probably shorted that shit to a third gram ($20 according to your price). Two and a half lines from one gram for your first time is like a shit ton...

16. Hahaha, in the thread box, your thread name was "Yep", then your username right under said "Poopinmypants" hahahaha, fucking got my laughing

17. $60 for a g in the chicago land area is not too bad. i get a g for $50 and i would pay $60 anyday.

18. yeah thats right 60 is solid but you will only get hooked up like that 1 time, he know you will be back 4 more. this tread is funny as fuck tho cuz this grass city not not coke city or white city

19. Damn, Coke is NEVER around here.

and people charge whatever they like, its stupid

20. Coke is insanely expensive due to the CIA bringing in most of the country's coke.