yellowness

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by tusa, Jun 13, 2003.

1. i have my plants in a mini greenhouse that i start them in and some are starting to turn yellowish on the leaves. how do i fix this? is it cuz the greenhouse is too hot?

2. is it just the bottom leaves? and how hot is it in the green house?

3. i am having the same problem except mine are in the ground and we are only hitting like 80 is out highest temp whats wrong?

However i have now changed that... i put it in a pot with potting soil hoping it will do better

4. yea soil is better but if it is like the very bottom leaves and not the middle and top it will by fine.u might want to fert if u havent and is it getting good light.

5. thanks i think on one plant i over did the soil helper. It was pure soil helper and well i moved it into a pot with potting soil. I hope they do well!

6. yea its the bottom fan leaves. the green house probably is 70- 80 degrees on a sunny day

7. i no the shooter leaves die and fall off but are the first set of fan leaves suppose to turn yellow? cuz that is the leaves that are turning yelow on my plants.

8. yea its ok if its the bottom set

9. I kinda have the same problem, the leaves are turning yellow and have brown spots on them is iy becuz it is too hot or maybe bugs?

10. well how hot is it were u are but the heat over here is like 117 sometimes so i have to start growing right after summer i dont like growing inside to much work. but dont get me wrong growing any weed is fun.

11. No doubt about what u said umm, well...it is around 70-90 during the day also, it has been raining alot here (I live in virginia) and umm, it seems like maybe all the rain is making them grow slow? it is like 3 inches high in 3 weeks

12. the temp should be kept between 70-80 degrees farenheit, and as for the yellowing, if it's the entire leaf that's turning yellow, then it's probably a nitrogen defficency, but if it's like yellow spots, then it's most likely overfert.......heat stress will make the tips of the higher leaves go yellow...........Peace out.........Sid

13. Ok then, I think I will call the weatherman and tell him to keep the temp. down! :p
    But it isn't the top leaves it is the starter leaves and the spots are brown.

14. Dsn-x.... i wouldnt worry bout the brown spots on the shooter leaves, mine have all died and fell off. i think this happens naturally.

15. Ok then, it is just this has never happened b4