Yellowish Neon Green Color

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by unclemick, Feb 19, 2010.

1. This very tough bag schwag has turned a yellow color since I put her in 12/12.
    I LST'd her while she was this color so that wasn't it. BS LSt #2.jpg
    I flushed her tonight with 2 gallons of ph 6.5 water. She's in Fox Farms dirt amended with perlite and vermiculite. I'm stumped. She doesn't seem stunted at all. Just the color of the plant worries me.
    BagScwag LSt.jpg

Any Ideas?

2. how bigs the pot? looks like rootbound to me, or some sort of deficiency like magnesium or somthing along those lines

3. she needs a dose of ferts. with the leave tips pointing down like that and the light green, it needs nitrogen.

4. UPDATE: After the flush, she is looking better.:):eek:
    It is a one gallon plastic pot and she's about 5 weeks old. I will transplant later today and see if that's the trick.:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

5. at 5 weeks, 1 gallon is a little on the small side. I would imagine you can get through your entire grow with a 3 gallon container, I do.

Transplanting will provide fresh nutes at the correct strength for about a month. I think of transplanting as the lazy mans way to fix defs.

6. UPDATE:
    Here she is looking happy in a new 3 gallon grow bag.
    HURRAY!
    She is still a bit more yellow than the others
    LST in 3.jpg
    What do you think?
    She is symmetrical!!

7. i love grow bags and use 3 gallons as well. Ill bet your plant perks up and colors stabilize within a week.