Yellowish drooping leaves?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by That_dankstuff, Jul 15, 2016.

1. So I recently started my first grow, 2 amnesia haze females I got from ILGM. They both started out strong but now the leaves on the bigger one are turning a little but yellowish and drooping? Is that from over watering or too much light? I'm planning on transplanting them to an outdoor location cause they already smell pretty bad. (Good) is it too early for transplant? Will they do okay outdoors even though I started them indoors? The temp where I live stays in the 100s during the summer and doesn't start dropping below 50 at night till about Octoberish. The pics show the difference between the one that's doing good and the one that's struggling. 20160714_085120.jpg ...

Attached Files:

2. They need nutrients!

3. Where do I buy some nutrients for my plants? Do you have to use nutrients meant for cannabis or can I buy some from a local home depot or flower shop?

4. You don't have nutes and they are already yellowing? Better get some!

Yes you can use what ever. But stay away from miracle grow. Usually the big box stores don't carry good nutes, you want to find a nursery or garden/hydro shop. If that doesn't work Amazon carries everything

You want a GROW and BLOOM nutrients ... right now you will use the grow nutes and when it flowers switch to bloom nutes.

Earth juice, fox farms, general hydroponic, roots organic are some of the bigger companies that we all use.

5. Okay I'll deffintaly do that, thank you! And I used miracle grow as a base soil so I hope it works okay. Is there a reason you wouldn't suggest miracle grow?

6. It's shit soil, and shit fertilizer ... it's like McDonald's of the garden world.

It's cheap and tastes good at first but soon enough it fucks you up....

7. So do you think it'll ruin my harvest? Or plants in general? I mean i can't just change the soil my plants are in but I deffintaly won't use that shit again, thanks man.

8. Well depending how big you want your plants you will need to transplant them out of those small pots, when you do just use different soil